1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Squiddy

1. Deleted Account
    Sep 10, 2021
    ICE :D and Indian Youth like this.
  2. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    hate for norms, extreme self-love like relying of material goods like sports cars to feel good, works on myself and getting knowledge and gaining wisdom to pass down, non-conformist, doesn't really share achievements or success.
    Sep 10, 2021
  3. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    i really hate posting success stories and telling my experiences, i will willingly share my experience when someone i know needs advice, rare want to dominate, no care for status in school or home, keeps mindset logical, I like to do work on my own
    Sep 10, 2021
  4. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    i'm picky about my lifestyle, i hate when people tell me to do something when i have it planned for the next day or in gerneral, i hate being the center of attention, i rarely speak to strangers, and spend most of my time alone, keeps control and discipline, i have disappeared a lot from my friends during the summer.
    Sep 10, 2021
  5. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    there are days where i want to go into the woods for a week, I honestly hate the alpha-beta dynamics we use today, i think it's bs.
    Sep 10, 2021
  6. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    i also have moments where i think society is a bunch of clowns who can't do anything right.
    Sep 10, 2021
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think you should not try to fit yourself into a label such as "sigma male" or any others.
    Sep 10, 2021
    Toni7, BeastBoyBalling and ICE :D like this.
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Second tony. You just seem great personality forget about the labels.
    Sep 11, 2021
    Toni7 likes this.
  9. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    i often hate the male labels society has, i even hate how people emphasize alpha-beta. i hate society's functionality a ton and i think a change would be wise.
    Sep 11, 2021