1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. View previous comments
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    “I send him the quote “You never know what the person is fighting the battle you know nothing about. So please be kind”
    Sep 12, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i said “why i know this? What is the psychological genre i follow?

MBTI. It shows me how i can be lack of information and still be judgement. So I recognized my weakness and work on it.

Seek first to understand, then to judge.

And he did the exact opposite
    Sep 12, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And until the afternoon, I remember a thought of idea and keep texting him.

“Do you know your neglect of communication can possibly kill a person?

If it wasn’t me who healed myself, if it was anyone else, i’m not sure.

If there’s a death that you indirectly cause, what you you FUCKING THINK you asshole?
    Sep 12, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    “You don’t reply to my text and keep apologizing without knowing what the FUCKK you need to?

Possible Narcissist are you? Do you try to gaslighting me and assume it’s not FUCKING serious? It’s not worth your attention, you ASSHOLE?
    Sep 12, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    “If you don’t reply, i can draw my conclusion to you.”
    Sep 12, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    He said, later at night.

Damn it, this person is fuckin brilliant when he waited to my tantrum be down and talk to me and then good night me to sleep - when i nearly at the end of the day, and less hostile like i was in the day.
    Sep 12, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    He said:
    “Everybody has the RIGHT to apply certain kind of standard in their communication.( You can’t stop the freedom of mine - he didn’t say this, this is i interpret)
    Sep 12, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    “You should do something useful with your time. Why fucking waste time on me? Go do something else with your day.

Or block me if you feel too disturbed.

I see you pay attention to me hard? Why the fuck you need to be like this? I don’t think i pay this much attention to you?”
    Sep 12, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The fuck? The fuck is this? This time i was triggered, but it’s night, so i want this to stop.
    Sep 12, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I answered:
    “I don’t waste my time. I have jobs and work to do.
    (Wasting time talking to you is indeed wasting my life.) I also fucking tired to have to wait for messages of you. But i still have to do it.”
    Sep 12, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    “I want to take back at least some of the “justice” my past self deserves.
    Sep 12, 2021
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    “And do you acknowledge the psychological consequences of your standard on a person psyche?
    If you don’t see that, fine. I saw that, you ASSHOLE”
    Sep 12, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    (There’s no asshole in the conversation, no swearing. But on Nofap site, it’s the real conversation and real manner. Sorry if you are disturbed, i have to talk like this)
    Sep 12, 2021
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    He said
    “Why you have to be so hard on yourself?

I’m simple. The ones i like, i talk to (those good grades ones). The ones I dislike, I don’t talk to.

Why tf you have to be so hard on yourself like that?”
    Sep 12, 2021
  16. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I didn’t say i was on the healing journey and this is the final stage- Final relationship i try to find the reason behind, try to talk. It’s a question of him don’t require the answer.
    Sep 12, 2021
  17. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I answered:
    “Okay, if you put on yourself the RIGHT to choose ones not to talk to - please ALSO HAS THE FUCKING GUTS to tell them in front of their faces, face-to-face with the person tell them you don’t like them.

We people are human, not degrading puppets for you to choose or to play on your FUCKIN OWN, YOU ASSHOLE”
    Sep 12, 2021
  18. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    “They way you treat people is like degrading.

Please. Communicate human between human. Just say it out loud.( You won’t die)
    Sep 12, 2021
  19. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    “People are NOT YOUR MIND-READERS, you FUCKIN IDIOT “
    Sep 12, 2021
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And he apologized for what he did to me affected my past.

This apology doesn’t suffice my suffering and questioning my self-worth at the time.

But still i said “this is all the thing i need you to say”
    Sep 12, 2021
  21. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i FORCE him to commit:

“Do you commit to all things i said above?”

“Okay” - he said
    Sep 12, 2021
  22. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    That’s the only thing i care about.

Then he thank me, tell me he know what he should do ...

I said good luck to you and your girlfriend, hope you are always together (cause he did fucking warn that this phone his gf shared with him - the fuck? Is this relevant to the conversation, asshole?
    Sep 12, 2021
  23. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And good nigh.

I stay awake for 2 hours and talk to @Narcissa. Hope you one day can make the closure to this.
    Sep 12, 2021
  24. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Thank you for coming to my TED TALK. The most long and tired my mental TED TALK i hav ever done.

But since I’m done, I’m done.
    Sep 12, 2021
  25. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know i’m free from questioning all my past self, what it was my addiction that cause me to lose people?
    Sep 12, 2021
  26. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    What i did wrong?

The answer is: IT’s about them, NOT YOU. It says a lot about them.

THEY ARE WRONG. NOT YOU.

But the ones suffered is us. Without their acknowledgement.
    Sep 12, 2021
  27. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The next time you still question your self worth after all of your hard-work of try to heal from the addiction, I recommend:

TALK TO YOUR FUCKIN DUMBASS ABUSER.
    Sep 12, 2021
  28. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sorry for the language.

But they deserve it.

The end of this TED talk :)

Good week to go with your life, Nofap fellows :)
    Sep 12, 2021
  29. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    Can you just ignore the guy we don't need to concentrate on people who don't think properly about us rather we can make strong bonds with the people who already love us. Atleast this is how I believe. BTW a very long one tbh.
    Sep 12, 2021
  30. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    Yes I do understand sometimes it gets so frustrating but I feel better concentrate on ourself and once we are way better than earlier then they'll understand our worth.
    Sep 12, 2021
  31. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz i get you man.

It’s just i want him to acknowledge the suffer he caused to a person in their healing stage that my mental was vulnerable and really have a lot of questions about “Am I enough?”
    Sep 13, 2021
  32. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz I don’t let the other’s bad behavior affect to me anymore, from now on - through communication.

As I don’t want anyone being ignored and treated bad, misunderstand again in future.

That’s how people communicate to each other.
    Sep 13, 2021
  33. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    As I don’t want anyone being ignored and treated bad, misunderstand again in future - BY HIM.
    Sep 13, 2021
  34. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    Definitely I understand what you want to convey. And you did it the right way. I hope the guy understands his mistakes now and no longer trouble anyone in future.

BTW I am about to get into college and I want to choose Electrical engineering but I am confused b/w electrical and mechanical which one you'd suggest I mean since you're experienced. Thanks.
    Sep 13, 2021
  35. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    As i said, because I just write 8 days of Nofap article talking about my mental health was up and down from time to time.

And i do not understand why i was treated bad like that. This conversation with him is what i can call "Justice" I claim for my old self. And his commit to change himself with this toxic boundaries of him.
    Sep 13, 2021
  36. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So i don't have to think back my past and every time I talk about Nofap, I just gonna talk about the psychological consequences he caused me without knowing the reason why. And I was always sad like that because I was rejected without knowing "WHY? Am I not smart, capable enough?".
    Sep 13, 2021
  37. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    That's called the Si-Fi loop, stuck in the past that need to be break, after I learn about MBTI. I can't stay in that loop for any longer. So that's why i decided to communicate.
    Sep 13, 2021
  38. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz Due to what I observe in my environment - my major was Electrical Engineering. It can has many branches you can follow: PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Robot (Motion control and algorithm), Power Electronics (circuits in the VFDs for motors), IoT (Internet of Things (more about Electronics)
    Sep 13, 2021
  39. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz Or Electrical Safety (in the grid field, RMUs, ..), Digital Electronics, Microprocessors,...
    I am very an inexperienced student and really need to work more in field in the future. So this question I may not deliver the best answer cause I still have a lot to learn.
    Sep 13, 2021
  40. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz Mechanical Engineering ... Actually when it comes to Machine Construct. For a machine to work, it needs both Electrical engineer and Mechanical engineer.

Or just one Electrical engineer with the coding Controller skill and learn drawing mechanics details.
    Sep 13, 2021
  41. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz An Mechanical engineer just work for the body of the machine. The Electrical Engineer work for the principal of the machine - the soul (the controller). And he (as my dad did) can give the exact command of the size, parameters of the detail to the Mechanical engineer to design the metal mechanics detail in 3D for machining.
    Sep 13, 2021
  42. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz so basically an Electrical engineering is able to create both the body and the soul of the machine - in his head.

My dad can hire outsources to machining the details if my uncle (mechanical engineer) cannot create the detail.
    Sep 13, 2021
  43. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz But you have to find out and research about each kind of Engineering. Hope you figure it out :)
    Sep 13, 2021
  44. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Back about the story. You can choose to move on without closure. Or talk to the abuser to find out (Next time this is a wasting time for me) - Sometimes it's necessary, sometimes it's not - up to your kindness :)

" Congratulations to anyone who moved on without genuine apology or closure you deserve.
    That's not easy" - repost by Jay Shetty
    Sep 13, 2021
  45. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    Thanks a lot @Halpherisdusfrey for summing it up really well. I am definitely interested in electrical engineering though I still have 6 more months to think about it. I'll be definitely research about the both fields. And ask out other seniors regarding the same. Thanks for your time and your responses.:)
    Sep 13, 2021
  46. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz thank you man :) you need to indeed research more :)
    Sep 13, 2021
  47. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz I reread your first comments. They make perfect sense.

Thank you for the wise words man :) you’re real strong :)
    Sep 13, 2021
  48. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    Sep 13, 2021
  49. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sep 13, 2021
  50. 1427
    “You should do something useful with your time. Why fucking waste time on me? Go do something else with your day."

I agree with him. XD

Jokes aside, just leave him alone, he's a clown, he'll find a circus that'll set him straight someday...
    Sep 13, 2021
  51. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @1427 ha. I feel that :)

Thank you for reading the wall of text man @@ i really have no words for you guys patience *hug and admire* :D :)
    Sep 13, 2021