1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    makes me panic thinking i wont stop it
    Sep 14, 2021
  2. E31
    E31
    I don't know how yours is but maybe better sleep hygiene will help a bit
    Sep 14, 2021
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The issue is that u r not tired by the time you go to sleep. Make ur self exhausted by the time of sleep. Do some exercise around 5 to 7 pm. It helped me.
    Sep 14, 2021
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    @paruva mattram i havent work out in long time, i dont know how to get back into it, im making it habit to study till i fall asleep
    Sep 14, 2021
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    @E31 idk what you mean by that, are you saying take shower before sleep
    Sep 14, 2021
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    i imagine my hands and feet stuck on my bed (soldier sleeping position) and i just stay like that till i fall asleep.
    Sep 14, 2021
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    i use to do that i dont know why i stopped, i found i fell alseep quicker doing that
    Sep 14, 2021
  8. E31
    E31
    No, not that. If it helps you with falling asleep, sure but sleep hygiene is a whole topic on how to prepare for sleep and have better sleep, fall asleep quicker etc. best look it up, is a huge topic ;)
    Sep 15, 2021
  9. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @ICE :D @{Ananta}, soldier sleep position??!! what's that? *pretending I'm not excited about this bcs I read too much war stories*
    Sep 15, 2021
  10. 1427
    Try taking some melatonin. Should knock you out pretty quickly and if you time it just right, you'll fall asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow.
    Sep 15, 2021
  11. Khufu
    Khufu
    @Rasha lol if i was a soldier id probably never sleep what if someone shot me in my sleep, @1427 i dontthink i need to reach those lengths just yet,
    Sep 15, 2021
  12. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @{Ananta} , I say sleep or nor u'll get shot. so u better sleep the first chance u got! in that case I should already be asleep right now *shrug*
    Sep 18, 2021