1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mr. Stark

1. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    Often happens @Mr. Stark If you can do 9 well 90 is not that tough. Just don't think about streak rather think about yourself.
    Sep 16, 2021
  2. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    @helloguyz true, but just need to be determined enough & have a plan to move through safely
    Sep 17, 2021
  3. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    Hey @Mr. Stark I think we can make it bit more simple by just following a strict daily routine without much daily leisure time. And staying occupied, focusing on fitness and other daily stuff to keep improving. I guess once you start doing like that you no longer need to think about the streak as it will just keep building.
    Sep 17, 2021
  4. black_coyote
    black_coyote
    Brother, reflect deeply on what led you to relapse. And take steps to deal with it so you don't have to repeat the same pattern again. Relax and take it one day at a time. Fight on with fiery resolve. This crap can't keep you in control for long. Take care friend!
    Sep 17, 2021
  5. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    wow you had great improvement!! I'm proud! means next times will be better and better. hope u can see how far you've come
    Sep 18, 2021