1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Indian Youth

1. IGY
    IGY
    First, you have done great so far and we all slip up sometimes. It is important to explore how/why this happened. Not to feel bad about it, but to ensure you apply the lessons learnt. Ask yourself questions like: what could I have done differently that would have prevented me from masturbating. Take care bro. :)
    Sep 19, 2021
  2. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    Don't worry mate as @IGY said it's a intelligent choice to think about the future and learn from the past instead of feeling sad about the relapse. First of all you did real good, slip ups often happen. You should just learn from them and move on.
    Sep 19, 2021
  3. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    It's just similar to walking. If a baby just learns to walk he/she may fall many times but time and again they improve and learn how to walk well just think with a positive outlook and everything will be fine. :)
    Sep 19, 2021
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hang in there man. Your urges will appear stronger now that you've relapsed but don't fall in the trap, doing so can easily result in a binge and it's hard to get out those. Journal how you could avoid the same relapse/circumstance next time. Good luck!
    Sep 19, 2021
  5. Indian Youth
    Indian Youth
    Sep 19, 2021
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey man, I think you’re actually doing pretty well! Mind if I ask… was P involved, or just M?
    Sep 19, 2021
  7. Indian Youth
    Indian Youth
    Sep 19, 2021
  8. 1427
    One relapse in 40ish days shouldn't affect you much... Get back on that horse. ;)
    Sep 19, 2021
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Indian Youth that’s good. If you get to understand your mind and body well in this cycle (release and recharge) and learn how to deal with it, it’s a valuable tool. The biggest challenge is right now - not to binge at all. Harder than it sounds sometimes. Good luck man.
    Sep 19, 2021
  10. Indian Youth
    Indian Youth
    Sep 19, 2021
  11. modern milarepa
    modern milarepa
    Increase meditation and yoga time my yogi friend. A yogi is unable to relapse.
    Sep 20, 2021
  12. Demonboy
    Demonboy
    Bro, how many days is it? I think you’ve done a good job! Your comeback will be much stronger :)
    Sep 20, 2021