Comments on Profile Post by brokenmillennial

1. GodsDaughter
    GodsDaughter
    We live in shame because we've been shamed for our choices by people who lack compassion. Those things don't define you, though. You can be defined as an overcomer. God understands where you're coming from, though. He has complete love and mercy and is patient to work with us. The journey out of shame always begins with love and kindness...
    Sep 27, 2021
    Mr. Stark likes this.
  2. brokenmillennial
    brokenmillennial
    Other people have shamed me, yes. My greatest shame though is the shame I feel towards myself. I am ashamed of myself because I know that it didn't have to be this way. I failed myself and I live with that pain every single day.
    Sep 27, 2021
    Mr. Stark likes this.
  3. GodsDaughter
    GodsDaughter
    It's okay to come from a place of brokenness and needing to learn and grow.

The challenge is learning to be patient and kind with ourselves and giving ourselves room to heal and grow. It's a choice everyone has to make...
    Sep 27, 2021
    Mr. Stark and brokenmillennial like this.
  4. GodsDaughter
    GodsDaughter
    I hear you, though. I've been under the chains of shame...
    Sep 27, 2021
  5. brokenmillennial
    brokenmillennial
    I'm stuck in the past, which I know is just causing me to waste even more time. There are some things that I just can't seem to let go, things that have haunted me for years.
    Sep 27, 2021
    Mr. Stark likes this.
  6. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    @brokenmillennial brother I am ashamed of ny past doings as well, how I made wrong decisions & did not end up at a good place in my life. I also get haunted for the same many a times. But is it of any worth? I could guarantee that if we ask to just the people on this platform they would be having a past story where they were big fat stupids and destroyed themselves & got into wrong habits & bad decisions.
    Sep 27, 2021
  7. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    But as @GodsDaughter also said in much more detail, it is all about what you make of your future now or atleast attempt to make of it now.
    Sep 27, 2021
  8. brokenmillennial
    brokenmillennial
    I want to be able to move on and focus on the future more than anything but this has been difficult for me to do. I feel like I'm mentally stuck in the 2000s.
    Sep 27, 2021
    GodsDaughter, Mr. Stark and helloguyz like this.
  9. GodsDaughter
    GodsDaughter
    @brokenmillennial What's keeping you in the 2000's?
    Did something major happen with family, friends, to you?
    Sep 27, 2021
    Mr. Stark likes this.
  10. brokenmillennial
    brokenmillennial
    Some of the mistakes that I made back then paved the way for everything that has happened since. My life was actually pretty good during the 2000s but mistakes that I made during that time have caused me a lot of misery in the years since.
    Sep 27, 2021
    Mr. Stark and GodsDaughter like this.
  11. GodsDaughter
    GodsDaughter
    I hear you. What is your current gameplan to start to re-direct your life now?
    Sep 28, 2021
  12. brokenmillennial
    brokenmillennial
    I have to remain sober and start working again ASAP. I basically have to start from scratch.
    Oct 1, 2021
    GodsDaughter and Mr. Stark like this.