1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by One Eyed Owl

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    We did end up driving today. However it was pouring rain. I don't think I have seen that much rain in my life.
    Sep 30, 2021
  2. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    You might be confused as too what I all of a sudden have internet. Well our car was having troubles. At some point, we had to pull over in this gas station because the rain was getting to much.
    Sep 30, 2021
  3. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    When it let up, we tried to get back on the road and well the car just refused to work. From what I understand, we were having trouble the transmission.
    Sep 30, 2021
  4. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I am so thankful that we were not in the middle of nowhere because it could have ended a lot worse.
    I am doing good, though. At this point, I don't really know what is happening with car.
    Sep 30, 2021
  5. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    If anything happens I will let you guys know, but I suddenly don't say anything don't worry. It probably means that the problem was fixable and we went on our way.
    Sep 30, 2021
  6. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    kick the car!
    Sep 30, 2021
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    drats, cars hey, my last car kept stalling , it freaked me out when it would stall while on busy high way, mechanics couldnt figure out the problem,
    Oct 1, 2021
  8. Khufu
    Khufu
    thats when i realized theirs mechanics then theres car technicians ,i needed a car technician buts its too late now i got rid of the car
    Oct 1, 2021