1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by _Rasha_

1. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    I get youuuu...
    I uploade the files...then I check the site after some hours and they are gone:/
    Oct 3, 2021
  2. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Narcissa I upload the files and a few hours later the whole site is gone!! ;P
    Oct 4, 2021
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    with our university they refuse in person its all online an just before dead line the website crashes for days,then all of a sudden my account doesnt exist please report to administrator which wouldnt take my calls either blah,but i made it in time after prayers to god
    Oct 4, 2021
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    also some advisors were overly stressed an quiting, redirecting me to new advisors an new advisors making my head spin
    Oct 4, 2021
  5. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @{Ananta} man, I feel u! nothing works right witht hem XD
    Oct 8, 2021
  6. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    @{Ananta} @-Rasha- yeaaa, I had to call the faculty of education but they didn't pick up the phone...before 10 and after 12 i heard beeping sound but no answer and between 10 and 12 the lines were busy and they didn't answer:/
    Oct 9, 2021
  7. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Narcissa I shouldn't be laughing at you but I am XD sorry. and btw, have 2 numbers of them, they usually answer the second if not the first. or just use a phone number :)
    Oct 11, 2021
  8. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    @_Rasha_ lol,it's ok...
    But I had 3 numbers and none of them picked up the phone:/
    Oct 11, 2021