1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Follower of God❤️

1. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    I don't know why but it felt somewhat wickedly pleasurable after I got more marks or grades than my classmates.

We know we can't stop these feelings but can we conclude that there is still hatred inside?
    Oct 10, 2021
  2. Roady
    Roady
    I've learned that I cannot change myself. I learned that the right place for my emotions is the cross of Christ:
    Lord, I feel this hatred towards my classmates but I don't want this in my heart. Please forgive me. Would you give me a loving and awing heart instead? Bless my classmates with Your love.

You should do something like this.
    Oct 10, 2021
  3. Roady
    Roady
    Our heart is full of all kind of stuff which come outside in certain circumstances.
    The process of transformation in Gods love will continue until the end.

Once you learn how to accept all your reactional emotions first, and process and express them properly, you have a good tool to keep uourself emotionally healthy for the rest of your life.
    Oct 10, 2021
  4. Roady
    Roady
    Always accept what you feel.
    Never suppress it, but express it to God and maybe to others.

Oppression leads to suppression and depression and all kind of diseases later in life.

And forgiving is a really good thing to do to get ánd to keep your inner peace.
    Oct 10, 2021
  5. Roady
    Roady
    And about that evil energy: you will see that is raises yourself a little bit above others. But superiority doesn't come from God. Jesus came to serve us not to rule us.
    Always seek the humble attitude. If you stay within Christ, your attitude will be humble and all kind of doors will be opened by the Lord for you.
    Oct 10, 2021
  6. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    These sentences are eye opening, I can't thank you enough for this guidance.

May God bless everyone. :)

Accepting the things as they are and expressing everything to God is what I learnt today.
    Oct 10, 2021
  7. Roady
    Roady
    No problem brother. We are here to help each other.
    Oct 10, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUm7byHLAB1/ @Follower of God❤️ Watch this my dear, a conversation about Jealousy between Mell Robbins and Jay Shetty :)
    Let jealousy be a signal to make you realize that you can make a impact, do something with it on what you jealous - actually, what you desire from your own heart :)
    Oct 14, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Roady Your words are healing dear. Thank you <3
    And drop by to say hi, and wish you a very well journey your own <3
    Oct 14, 2021