1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aléxandros

1. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    I even managed to go to the gym two times this week to recover but wet dreams are bringing me so down. Don't even know how to avoid them, it has been two months of constant wet dreams.
    Oct 15, 2021
  2. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    If you got any tips please help me...
    Oct 15, 2021
  3. Toni7
    Toni7
    You suppose to stop fantasies troughout the day. And maybe waking up earlyer could help. They are strongest in moring. So immediately get up when you are awake. Hope it helps.
    Oct 15, 2021
  4. PeaceOnEarth108
    PeaceOnEarth108
    I don't see why wet dreams are bad. You're not damaging any merit. In my opinion you have to accept feeling down sometimes. Otherwise you'll not overcome any addiction.
    Oct 15, 2021
  5. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    The fun fact is that I overcame the addiction a long time ago. I just want to practice semen retention and get the benefits from holding my semen, but those wet dreams drag me down.
    Oct 15, 2021
  6. krigare
    krigare
    See it from this perspective instead. Your balls are pretty filled up for a wet dream to happen, that's good :)
    Oct 15, 2021