1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by One Eyed Owl

1. MHero
    MHero
    Good! This is a picture of tanjiro. Are watching the second season?
    Nov 6, 2021
    Toni7, amaranth and One Eyed Owl like this.
  2. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Nope. I just finished up watching the first five episodes of the first season. I am very excited to see the rest of the show.
    Nov 7, 2021
    Toni7, amaranth and MHero like this.
  3. MHero
    MHero
    Wait to see the second season, and the movie. The level of animation and the story are mind blowing.
    Enjoy!
    Nov 7, 2021
  4. MHero
    MHero
    I'm struggling my friend, relapse after relapse. I'm very depressed, do you have some advice?
    Nov 7, 2021
  5. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Oh I will Mr. Hero
    Big hug
    Well Mr. Hero you are going to have to take it one day at a time. If you are feeling horny, maybe exercise or do something would take your mind off of it. You got this Mr. Hero
    Nov 9, 2021
    Toni7, MHero and amaranth like this.
  6. MHero
    MHero
    Big hug too ^^
    I'll do my best. I can do this.
    Nov 9, 2021
    Toni7, Ice22 and One Eyed Owl like this.
  7. Ice22
    Ice22
    MHero you can always draw to keep your mind away from P. Do something that you like. I know you're very good at drawing. You can listen to some music that you like, relax, drink some tea or coffee while you draw. This is actually what I've been doing. It helps me too feel more positive emotions because PMO can turn people really emotionally numb.
    Dec 8, 2021
    Toni7 and MHero like this.
  8. MHero
    MHero
    @Ice22 Thank you for the advice, i try to distracte myself but i fail, the urge, the need to that fix, is too strong. Sometimes i control myself, often times not. :(
    I relapsed today. :(
    I completed a one year or continues relapses.
    Dec 9, 2021
    Toni7 and Ice22 like this.
  9. Ice22
    Ice22
    No problem. You are aware of the problem and that is more than what most men are aware of. There are some good advice on this forum and you will find a way to succeed. I know it. After a relapse you can write things down, what triggered the relapse and how to work around it.
    Dec 9, 2021
    Toni7 and MHero like this.
  10. MHero
    MHero
    Yes, i did that yesterday.
    I'll stick to my plan (get out when i feel that I'll relapse)
    We can do this ;)
    Dec 10, 2021
    Toni7 likes this.