1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AModernMiroku

1. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    I agree, my friend! I'd say things are going quite well, I have surpassed a stressful period with success. The ring tempted me this week, but thankfully I left it in the care of our friend, Frodo. Things are progressing, but there is still a long journey ahead for my redemption. Patience is key. How fare's my Monk friend, from Mushin's Temple?
    Nov 6, 2021
  2. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    I am still upset about my little setback, but overall, I am on a good path. It has been a good lesson, & I need to remember it.
    Nov 6, 2021
  3. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    And on path of the mountain of perfection, the saint is not unhinged by his own failings or even resting in the contentedness of successes; rather, he moves ever on to what lies ahead. A life of grace, in truth & by reason of what it is, always rises to greater things if not hindered.
    Nov 6, 2021
  4. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Do not hold on to being upset, but keep the lesson well stored. I have no doubt you will continue on your path of a life of grace. You have my support and many others on this platform, my friend!
    Nov 6, 2021
    Toni7, Narcissa, Eeva and 2 others like this.