1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
DiegoSR
Last Activity:
Mar 22, 2024
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

DiegoSR

Fapstronaut, Male, from Italia

A rocket flying out towards the moon trying to escape the atmosphere it doesn't fucking pause halfway up the sky, does it? IT KEEPS GOING!! Feb 3, 2024

DiegoSR was last seen:
Mar 22, 2024
    1. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      A rocket flying out towards the moon trying to escape the atmosphere it doesn't fucking pause halfway up the sky, does it? IT KEEPS GOING!!
    2. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      Be resilient and don't care about others. Focus on yourself for now
      1. Mr. Crab likes this.
    3. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      ALWAYS remember: "We are kept from our goal not by obstacles but by a clear path to a lesser goal" - Robert Brault
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Very interesting quote. Thanks for sharing brother
        Jan 29, 2023
        DiegoSR and heypleasedont like this.
    4. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      HO DECISO. Basta fare la fighetta, non sei una vittima. Datti da fare e fregatene di tutto e di tutti. Mostrami quanto davvero sei forte!!
      1. M_H likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Questa è la mentalità giusta da avere. Questo è il tuo viaggio e non fermarti. Continua a combattere il campione!
        Jan 13, 2023
        DiegoSR likes this.
    5. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      Sometimes I just don't want to get in the game... being passively carried away by my life. I say I have to put my 100% but somehow i can't
      1. Leonzh likes this.
    6. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      I BELIEVE. If I give my 100%, nothing more and nothing less, i will achieve great goals and live my dream life. This, by itself, is enought.
      1. Omar2dg and Kingfisher like this.
    7. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      Imagine a life without procrastination... You plan your activity and you just do it. Every SINGLE step to succeed, you achieve it. Amazing..
    8. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      "We are kept from our goal not by obstacles but by a clear path to a lesser goal" - Robert Brault
      1. Omar2dg, soldier407, Toni7 and 4 others like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I really like this
        Jan 5, 2022
        Toni7, DiegoSR and amaranth like this.
    9. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      We have the responsability to improve our lives. No one else
      1. Toni7, Whispers and Omar2dg like this.
    10. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      Rest in peace, gandpa. You fought till the end.. Strong men like you do not exist anymore. Thanks for everything you taught me
      1. Ian Of Freelandia
        Ian Of Freelandia
        Let us embrace similar strength.

Wishing you the best in this time
        Dec 15, 2021
        DiegoSR likes this.
    11. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      I saw pretty girls today at the exhibition, happy couples too. And I'm here, single ahah so sad. but dont worry, just get ready for that day
      1. Toni7, Omar2dg and Narcissa like this.
      2. DiegoSR
        DiegoSR
        Searching for a girl, "forcing" a connection/relationship... that's not for me. We don't have to force love, this should happens naturally and so easily. Just live your life, enjoy the moment and be present, things will just come to you and when it's time for it, you will know it
        Apr 15, 2022
    12. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      Looking at old journals where people left after the first relapse is sad... but it motivates me. I din't give up and I'm here still fighting
    13. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      "He who sweats more in training, bleeds less in war" - Sparta
      1. Toni7, Omar2dg, soldier407 and 2 others like this.
    14. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      I saw her near the ambulance, in the emergency room. We're both in uniform, she was so attractive! Found her on instagram, i have a chance
      1. WildPig13 and Toni7 like this.
      2. DiegoSR
        DiegoSR
        A chance for what? Too many times I see girls and I'm attracted. That's because I wonder imagining all the beautiful things I can do with that girl... but that's only in my mind. Go back to reality and MOVE ON!
        May 25, 2022
    15. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      How lucky and blessed I am... Still, I have hundreds of excuses. Still, I can't do the little things I should do to rise. Waste of potential
      1. Toni7 and Indian Youth like this.
    16. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      130 days on hard mode now. Very proud of that but still i'm not "complete" if i cant create the habit to wake up early... this is hard as fu
      1. Toni7 likes this.
      2. Ian Of Freelandia
        Ian Of Freelandia
        130 days is an awesome feat. I'd bask in that win
        Dec 1, 2021
        Toni7 and DiegoSR like this.
    17. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      I'm on 130 days on hard mode now. Very proud of that but still i'm not "complete" if i cant create the habit to wake up early... his is hard
      1. Toni7 likes this.
    18. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      God, give me the strenght and the discipline to accomplish my tasks. I can't be average, ain't born for that. It's a waste of potential
      1. Omar2dg and Toni7 like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Average is fine. Don't be a megalomaniac, even though media tells you that you must be better than everyone else. As for God: give yourself the strength and stop asking someone else to do it for you.
        Oct 8, 2021
        PrioritySystem, DiegoSR and Toni7 like this.
    19. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      Many sacrifices, hours of studying, workouts... But when you will look back you will thank yourself for every single sweat drop. I promise
      1. Toni7, Omar2dg, Rising Sun !! and 6 others like this.
    20. DiegoSR
      DiegoSR
      Only the one who in mentally and phisically prepared will seize The opportunity, so get ready. Don't wait for it, GO for it
      1. Toni7, Omar2dg and JedWiley like this.
      2. JedWiley
        JedWiley
        Absolutely true player
        Aug 20, 2021
        Toni7 and DiegoSR like this.
  • About

Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His
    ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Maybe our purpose here is to be the best version of ourselves. To give our 100% in every circumstance, despite the results are invisible for the first months, or even for years... that's the real challenge: believe in ourselves."
    。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Signature

[​IMG]