1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by InnerMan

1. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    I c u, traveler.
    Jan 13, 2022
  2. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    I c u 2, Zee :) btw how'd those fairy lights turn out?!
    Jan 13, 2022
    FallingPetals likes this.
  3. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    Warm. Cozy. Comfortable. Dreamy. Hehe :)
    Jan 13, 2022
    InnerMan likes this.
  4. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    How curious...Precisely the adjectives my wife uses to describe me haha. Sorry, couldn't resist. I LOVE lights, they totally transform a room! Mashallah
    Jan 13, 2022
  5. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    InnerMaaaaaaan!
    Lol!
    Jan 13, 2022
  6. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Whaaaat?! You handed that one to me
    Jan 13, 2022
  7. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    Taubah! *shakes my head*
    Jan 13, 2022
    InnerMan likes this.
  8. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    haha, good Lord. I.M. = bohat shareer. Astaghfirullah, no wonder my kids turned out the way they are
    Jan 13, 2022
  9. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    Bhai, language! u gonna expose us!
    Jan 13, 2022
    InnerMan likes this.
  10. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Sahih ukhti, goofy mode off. Serious face
    Jan 13, 2022
  11. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    U got 2 minutes to figure that out, then I will delete that comment :p
    Jan 13, 2022
    InnerMan likes this.
  12. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Mushkil hai is all I need to know haha
    Jan 13, 2022
  13. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    Welll times up! Muqabla is competition (which u just lost). I win. Thank you. Bye. :p
    Jan 13, 2022
  14. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    What a conversation lol forgot this also existed
    How is everything at your end, IM? Doing better inshallah?
    Nov 8, 2022
    InnerMan likes this.
  15. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Well ukhti things were a bit shaky for a few days but I seem to have found my center again and now I feel pretty stable and solid Alhamdulillah. This is an insidious addiction, can never feel too safe from it.
    Nov 8, 2022
  16. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    I see that you relapsed, Allah Yahfudhki. That's tough :( You had such a good run and for that I must commend you, you held it off for as long as you could and it sounds like its been a rough stretch for so don't be too hard on yourself.
    Nov 8, 2022
  17. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    I know there's not much I can say to help. I'll just offer to you that don't wallow in guilt and remorse, it won't get you anywhere.
    Nov 8, 2022
  18. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Rather, treat yourself to some simple joys, a nice warm cup of tea perhaps, dress in white or bright clothing if you can, go up on your roof to enjoy some fresh air...
    Nov 8, 2022
  19. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    And go inwards. Maybe there's something new you can learn from this relapse. In fact that's a great question to lightly and gently keep asking yourself: 'what can I learn from this?' ...
    Nov 8, 2022
  20. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Then work on setting a nice strong intention to do even better this time inshallah!
    Nov 8, 2022
  21. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Anyway like I said I know these words won't help much but its the least I can do. May Allah give you the himmah to pick yourself back up and to keep fighting the good fight.
    Nov 8, 2022
  22. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Ya Hafidhu, Ya Hafidhu, Ya Hafidhu
    Nov 8, 2022
  23. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    Jazakallah khayr, IM. I always value and appreciate your words. Life just seems a bit meaningless at this point so I guess I am struggling to find more meaning. Me relapsing is just a symptom of a bigger problem that I don’t know the solution to, yet.
    Nov 9, 2022
    InnerMan likes this.
  24. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    I am glad you’re feeling better, Alhamdulillah! Happy to see you doing well mashallah. May it continue. Ameen!
    Nov 9, 2022
  25. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Alhamdulillah Ukhti, finding meaning is definitely one of the greatest challenges for a human being. Meaning is food for the soul, so I'm with you on that!
    Nov 9, 2022
  26. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    I guess the consolation is that our struggles are part of the greater meaning of our lives, and they serve the purpose of helping is on that search. So may you find yours!
    Nov 9, 2022
  27. FallingPetals
    Nov 9, 2022