1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by eagle rising

1. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    simple mundane acitvities after giving up on YT for about a month. I am still not using YT, but I realized this in any case. My wife gave me a metaphorical slap to help with the realization.
    Jan 14, 2022
    TheIntelligent, Whispers and InnerMan like this.
  2. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Eagle! what's up homie. I hope she slapped you hard, and I bet you secretly liked it. J/K. How has the no YT experiment affected your emotional life? Big diff?
    Jan 14, 2022
  3. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    What's up I-Man?! Yeah, I liked it...but that's enough of that ;). haha. There is a significant difference. My brain activity is a lot more selective, a lot more sound and stable. Externally? You probably would not notice. Still look like me, and have the same idiosyncracies. Real change happens inwards
    Jan 14, 2022
    TheIntelligent and InnerMan like this.
  4. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    Love it! Happy to hear that
    Jan 14, 2022
    TheIntelligent and eagle rising like this.
  5. greenishmoon
    greenishmoon
    It's great that you did, though, mate. How you think YT excedes the ammount of healthy dopamine?.
    Jan 14, 2022
    TheIntelligent likes this.
  6. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    Well, if you think about just how quickly technology has evolved in such a small span of time evolutionin human adoption to such has had very little time to take place...
    Jan 14, 2022
  7. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    Adaption. Not adoption. Lol!
    Jan 14, 2022
  8. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    There is way too much info and novelty in these videos in a short amount of time even compared to just a few decades ago, which may correlate to the rise of "cognitive divergence" of all kinds.
    Jan 14, 2022
    TheIntelligent and greenishmoon like this.
  9. greenishmoon
    greenishmoon
    What do you mean by that last sentence?
    Jan 14, 2022
  10. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    I am suggesting that the media frenzy that we embark on, especially in our early years pushes our brains into a highly stressed state, which puts us into a struggle everyday.
    Jan 14, 2022
    TheIntelligent and greenishmoon like this.