1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Thats the reason I don't share personal pictures there. I don't want to be like them. I don't want people telling me how I look good or bad, pictured in 5 different angles. And I don't want a girl who is like that.
    Jan 15, 2022
  2. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    ....if I ever find my girlfriend in life which I highly doubt, because more and more I see this society as really destructive and sick on different aspects. To be honest I have more problems talking with woman than I have with men. You simply can't make a joke about superficial things, they will all take everything serious. And thats the Problem.
    Jan 15, 2022
  3. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    From year to year it is getting worse to trust people. Every day I am experiencing alot of disappointment from woman....and it isn't about love relationships. It is like when some woman don't get what they want they become very angry, sometimes depressed agressive. And thats disappoints me.
    Jan 15, 2022
  4. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    One part of my heart says you should love woman the other Part says you will definetly make a mistake by loving them.
    Jan 15, 2022
  5. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    I agree, this whole Instagram culture and trends are insane and extremely superficial. I wonder how many of these Instagram celebrities are narcissistic people.
    Jan 16, 2022
    Krillin1993 likes this.