1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FallingPetals

1. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    And the sole purpose of this post was to add some color to your profile. Too dark, too serious, too black and white. LOL :p
    Mar 11, 2022
    TheIntelligent and InnerMan like this.
  2. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    lol! The profile pic you mean? Aaaaah, hellooo, look at all those shades of blue
    Mar 11, 2022
    TheIntelligent and FallingPetals like this.
  3. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    That is a good picture but it's the overall vibe of your profile. It's like...
    *rough and tough man voice*
    "Hi, I am the InnerMan. LET'S BEAT PMO. PMO is the enemy. STARVE THE BEAST!!! HARD WORK EVERYONE. LET'S DO THIS!!!!"

So I am just saying... Look at that sunset. Look at the flowers. So pwetty. *sighs dreamily*
    Mar 11, 2022
    TheIntelligent likes this.
  4. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    I see, you're talking about my overall profile vibe. I've been called a space-marine before so you're probably onto something. You're saying it needs more rainbows right? Well, to that I say QUIT WHINING AND GIVE ME 10 PUSHUPS.
    Mar 11, 2022
  5. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    At least you don't have live with me FP lol I'll try to keep your feedback in mind, keeping it light is good. These are my spontaneous thoughts or emotions, mostly aimed at myself, ya know? And to whoever reads it, I say take the best and leave the rest! And to you Ms. Zee, jumu'ah mubarak! Hope you dream of ponies and cotton candy tonight :P
    Mar 11, 2022
  6. FallingPetals
    FallingPetals
    Haha, was just pulling your leg :p you know I have got nothing better to do nowadays lol
    Jummah mubarak to you as well, IM. And I hope you dream of colorful pretty flowers. (Hahaha omg sorry! :p)
    Mar 11, 2022
    TheIntelligent and InnerMan like this.
  7. InnerMan
    InnerMan
    FP!...shhhhhh
    Mar 11, 2022