1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    here i sit in darkness after relapse, filled with hate, a empty void i now experience ,nothing is close to the real thing yet why did i run to the illusions
    Mar 15, 2022
    Mr. Stark and TheIntelligent like this.
  2. Bryce97
    Bryce97
    Welcome to the club lol
    Mar 15, 2022
  3. Bryce97
    Bryce97
    And it happens man. No self hatred. Life is too short for that. If you want to do this you'll find a way even if it takes you dozens of attempts like it's taken me.
    Mar 15, 2022
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    its good to have fellow brotherns, i feel less alone
    Mar 15, 2022
  5. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Play some video games or do something productive if it is killing you that much from inside.

It happened with me as well, then I devoted myself to a goal, therefore it doesn't become a problem.
    Mar 17, 2022
  6. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    I used to desperately look for a partner to fill this void and even if I managed to go on long streaks because the reason was to find a partner I always ended up relapsing because I was not doing it for me but for someone else. You should believe that this is your own journey and women will come at the right time.
    Mar 29, 2022
    Mr. Stark likes this.