1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    I was just thinking that this ch*stity device is the best accountability partner I have had. (really, it's the second best as I had one partner who was AWESOME and made it nearly a year with her help!). Others have been great, but sometimes just for a few days -people move on. Even reminders to use the device would be super helpful . . . before I edge too deep.
    Apr 22, 2022
  2. OrganizeInformed
    OrganizeInformed
    I guess do what you have to do, although consider the possibility of mental devices, no hardware. Remember the mentats from Dune?
    Apr 22, 2022
    +TenPercent likes this.
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    I read dune a few years ago but have no memory of that. Still, I agree. Mind control is the best. I've gone months (sometimes) without the hardware, but dang if it doesn't just do the trick when I'm really struggling.
    Apr 22, 2022
  4. OrganizeInformed
    OrganizeInformed
    I guess they don't go into details about them except maybe with the prequels like the Butlerian Jihad. Anyway I tend to think a step beyond accountability is engineering. You're accounting for measurements but actually in a precise way.
    Apr 22, 2022
    +TenPercent likes this.