1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DBug

1. DBug
    DBug
    in the past were probably due to the occasional alcohol on her and/or my side and me being terrible bad at these things. We're just friends - "friendzoned" if you want to - but that's ok. Could've gone a lot worse! On to the next one then ^^
    Dec 4, 2016
  2. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    I'm not into "dating". I'd rather just meet someone that I begin to fall in love with.

If you just go on a few dates with someone you've never known, the only bond you'll have with them is just a chosen romantic partner. I would rather have my surroundings and my heart choose my partner.
    Dec 4, 2016
    DBug likes this.
  3. DBug
    DBug
    Well neither am I but how else are going to get time alone with someone you like? I mean sure you can go to a lot of parties together safely embedded in your (hopefully shared) circle of friends but that's not always option.
    Dec 4, 2016
  4. DBug
    DBug
    Ah ok now I get where you're going and I'd agree with you to an extent. I think both things are important. Going on a date with someone doesn't exclude choosing by heart and surroundings as you nicely put it.
    Dec 4, 2016
  5. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    Yeah, I just know I'm staying away from dating sites and what not. Would rather fall in love with someone I already know
    Dec 4, 2016
    DBug likes this.