1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Angelo94

1. Giuseppe
    Giuseppe
    I'm 38 and a virgin! Booyah! I win!
    Jun 19, 2022
  2. Toni7
    Toni7
    Whats is problem there? I don't think the man biggest achievement is to fuck. Maybe on television and maybe media tell you that it is. But it is not. Make yourself a better man.
    Jun 19, 2022
  3. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    28 as well, you're not alone! But Fuck it! Focus on Healing your brain first and Self Improvement - Sooner or later it will have an impact on your life.
    Jun 20, 2022
    ThinkSmarter, Toni7 and Angelo94 like this.
  4. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    We need write a thread / Book about our Struggle as Sexless Men! And how we value Ourselves and Women, We are pure men who never sees women as Sex Objects! We do respect them and we respect our values. We are rare - and so is Gems and Gold! Respect to you all Strong Brothers.
    Jun 22, 2022
    ThinkSmarter, Angelo94 and Toni7 like this.
  5. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    There is no beauty other than loving someone and than having that passionate loving intimacy with, keep fighting, keep improving, keep growing...but don't stop! Never stop! You'll find that person who will love for who you are!
    Jun 22, 2022
    ThinkSmarter, Angelo94 and Toni7 like this.