1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kratos_GOW

1. Cirilla
    Cirilla
    Why bro?
    Aug 9, 2022
    ThinkSmarter and Kratos_GOW like this.
  2. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    Imagine, you do work for something for atleast 6 months, without a sense of day and night just to get a pdf one day that says your name is not on the list.
    Aug 9, 2022
    ThinkSmarter likes this.
  3. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    I really worked hard for this. And this is 2nd time that happend. I don't know what to do.
    Aug 9, 2022
    ThinkSmarter likes this.
  4. Cirilla
    Cirilla
    I'm so sorry </3 If it's of any comfort, I've been in similar situations and I assure you you're strong enough to pass through it.
    Aug 9, 2022
  5. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    It's tiring to be strong every single day Ano. Sometimes you just don't want to.
    Aug 9, 2022
  6. Cirilla
    Cirilla
    And that's utterly fine. You don't have to be strong all the time. If you need a break, by all means I encourage you to do it
    Aug 9, 2022
    Kratos_GOW likes this.
  7. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    The update just came so i have no idea what to do honestly.
    Aug 9, 2022
  8. IR254
    IR254
    Hey man, I can relate. Had a very similiar thing happen to me a month ago. Worked really hard towards something for two years and then it didn't work out. It just sucks. Take your time to process everything and to evaluate your options. You'll find a way, I'm sure. I wish you lots of strength, mate.
    Aug 9, 2022
  9. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    Thanks a lot man, having people with similar experiences is somewhat helpful.
    Aug 9, 2022
    ThinkSmarter and IR254 like this.
  10. IR254
    IR254
    You are always welcome to message me to talk about it and exchange thoughts, if you like. No pressure though.
    Aug 9, 2022
  11. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    Thanks for the offer man. But i rather deal with it myself. Really appreciate the offer. It's just my nature to deal with it on my own.
    Aug 9, 2022
    ThinkSmarter and IR254 like this.
  12. IR254
    IR254
    No worries, man. Again, I can relate. I am the same. In that case, I hope you'll figure out the way soon. The offer still stands, if you happen to change your mind.
    Aug 9, 2022
  13. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    Thanks a lot friend. I appreciate it
    Aug 9, 2022
    IR254 likes this.
  14. Buddhabro2.0
    Buddhabro2.0
    I hope that you don’t punish yourself and appreciate your ability to challenge yourself. “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again”
    Aug 10, 2022
  15. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    Yeah i understand what you are saying. Thank you for your words.
    Aug 10, 2022
    Buddhabro2.0 likes this.