1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by icebreaker p

1. Mad-Hatter
    Mad-Hatter
    Hey buddy! Yeah, it's been a long time since then. So glad to see you here. How are you doing?
    Sep 7, 2022
    icebreaker p likes this.
  2. icebreaker p
    icebreaker p
    Good, quite buisy with life. I got myself to go back to the basics and do the classic number of recovery. And I'm doing quite fine.
    Sep 8, 2022
  3. icebreaker p
    icebreaker p
    Months ago I was still in the rabbithole ...
    Sep 8, 2022
  4. Mad-Hatter
    Mad-Hatter
    How lovely to hear that. That's the reward of your perseverance. You've earned your victory. It's a german determination at its best. :D
    Sep 8, 2022
    icebreaker p likes this.
  5. icebreaker p
    icebreaker p
    Thank you very much, you flatterer hehe
    How's it going on your end? What has brought you back?
    Sep 9, 2022
  6. Mad-Hatter
    Mad-Hatter
    Life is going alright, thank you for asking. I couldn't go to the moon so instead, I chose here for summer vacation. But seriously I should finish what I've started. It took a while but now I'm here. And I'm here to win! How's your life? Did you marry?
    Sep 9, 2022
    icebreaker p likes this.
  7. icebreaker p
    icebreaker p
    Did I say monthS? That was a bold statement hahaha
    No, I didn't marry.
    Sep 11, 2022
    Mad-Hatter likes this.
  8. Mad-Hatter
    Mad-Hatter
    Okay, so I didn't miss your wedding! I have my best man's speech on me, ready for that time.
    Actually, it was totally believable from you to have a year on your belt. Don't understimate yourself.
    It's not that far, I'm sure.
    Sep 11, 2022
    icebreaker p likes this.
  9. Mad-Hatter
    Mad-Hatter
    I forget to ask. Do you have a journal? Please send me the link, I very much like to see what comes out of that brilliant mind.
    Sep 12, 2022
  10. icebreaker p
    icebreaker p
    just click on "Journal" under my name. Not here but in some of the threads. Below the username are 3 counters (likes, messages, trophy points) and below that many users have linked their Journal.
    Sep 15, 2022
    Mad-Hatter likes this.
  11. icebreaker p
    icebreaker p
    But it's neither brilliant nor long. Well that might be a good combination :D - you decide!
    Sep 15, 2022
    Mad-Hatter likes this.
  12. Mad-Hatter
    Mad-Hatter
    I've found it and left a little bit of my wisdom there! :D
    Hope you enjoy it.
    Sep 16, 2022
    icebreaker p likes this.