1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. Cirilla
    Cirilla
    Please do NOT. This is an incredible feat. This is your best streak ever no?
    Sep 8, 2022
    +TenPercent likes this.
  2. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Longest streak by 19 days. 134 days ended with a wet dream. Thank you @Cirilla , I really that! Accountability and clear direction.
    Sep 8, 2022
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    I will try to do whatever it takes to make it to day 154.
    Sep 8, 2022
  4. Cirilla
    Cirilla
    I'm going to say this gently as I can because I really do care: I've noticed lately you focus a lot on a number, and in my very personal experience, I usually relapse the closer I get to my goal number, because I rationalise: "what's the point, I reached my goal anyway". What if you thought in terms of like, benefits? For example?
    Sep 8, 2022
    +TenPercent likes this.
  5. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Thank you for that. There are definite benefits. In short, I feel better, stronger when I’m not masturbating - and I’m more productive. I can set higher goals, like six months without orgasm and a year without masturbation.
    Sep 8, 2022
  6. Cirilla
    Cirilla
    Cheers mate. I wish you the best, and continuous success. You're an inspiration!
    Sep 8, 2022
    +TenPercent likes this.
  7. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Ugh. Really struggling! Feel like I might spontaneously O, despite my best efforts. Need to get past this. I will not M today, that much I can be sure.
    Sep 8, 2022
  8. Cirilla
    Cirilla
    Breathe, do your best to cool down, and trust your body :) I promise it will listen.
    Sep 8, 2022
    +TenPercent likes this.
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Tempted to tempt fate: an excellent insight. I've found myself recently trying to remember the negative thing that I was thinking about (that I was 'supposed' to be thinking about) when my mind has moved on. What?
    Sep 8, 2022