1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Brain-Police

1. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    I meditate. I read. I work out. I take walks. I (kind of) fast. I do many things.
    Oct 7, 2022
  2. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    What helps me maintain a streak? It is a mystery. I would say that my Catholic faith & a serious prayer life are the only reasons I have held on. But a simple comment will not be able to explain this well.
    Oct 7, 2022
  3. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    To those who have ears to hear: Prayer & mortification have strengthened the cardinal & theological virtues. Meditation on The Crucified has been an inexhaustible fount of wisdom & comfort. Adoration & the rosary have kept me grounded. The sacraments have given me grace--a very sharing in the life of God. I am not alone. This is why I have any success.
    Oct 7, 2022
  4. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    And in general: I have written a lengthy journal & several success stories. These have a surplus of information in them & document a lot of my practices. It will be more genuine in some context.
    Oct 8, 2022
  5. Brain-Police
    Brain-Police
    Thank you sir. I will read through them.
    Oct 8, 2022