1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
amooamir
Last Activity:
Aug 5, 2023
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
May 22, 2000 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

amooamir

New Fapstronaut, Male, 23

we are about to do it this time till 40 consecutive days, so stay hard Mar 30, 2023

amooamir was last seen:
Aug 5, 2023
    1. amooamir
      amooamir
      It's before the exam and I couldn't control it till now so in this case Its the waste of time I hope I can concentrate I do my best restart
    2. amooamir
      amooamir
      I don't wanne be weaker than what i am so in this case I have to figure some solution before it find some solution for me. Sir
    3. amooamir
      amooamir
      cause I think everything bad that is going to happen for me is from me by me for me, but the tool is to fix that is me
    4. amooamir
      amooamir
      every day I got weaker and breakable than yesterday I know that I'm not going to make it through 70 but I want to increase my immune
    5. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      If you wanna enjoy your twinties, do Nofap. Never let go of it no matter what.
      1. amooamir likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. amooamir
        amooamir
        Sir it was great pleasure talking with you and take advantage of your experiences so I'm in Italy if you need anything from here just let me know.
        my open arms from long distance.
        your sincere Andy
        Nov 17, 2022
      4. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Thanks, man! I wish you an enjoyable life with Nofap.
        Nov 18, 2022
        amooamir likes this.
      5. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Forgot something. I was once fapping 1-4 times a week over a span of nine months. I was in your place.
        Nov 19, 2022
        amooamir likes this.
    6. amooamir
      amooamir
      sooner is better :))))
      1. King Carlsen and :Phast: like this.
    7. amooamir
      amooamir
      Today is my new day again so let's write my note to remind myself in future my successes cause you know thats I will finally leave it but
      1. King Carlsen and LifeIsATrial like this.
    8. amooamir
      amooamir
      every day is a new day every new day is a new birth, so this proclaimed that there's always another time another hope and another start
      1. King Carlsen likes this.
    9. amooamir
      amooamir
      thats what I got
    10. amooamir
      amooamir
      yesterday I did it again that prove to me another time that for me I think thats better to leave it than control it..Ill do my best cause
      1. View previous comments...
      2. amooamir
        amooamir
        a friend of mind told me that masturbation is normal, and you shall not fight with your instinct you can't wate till you start another relationship and deceived me to do it again, but I find out that for me it's better to leave my black cat habit cause whenever I started masturbation
        Nov 7, 2022
        :Phast: likes this.
      3. amooamir
        amooamir
        , that get out of my control, and it will ruin my desire and pleasure and make me hate myself I'll be hoping that my interpretation will be useful for you and help you through your problems.
        Your mate Amir
        Nov 7, 2022
        :Phast: likes this.
      4. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        You did the right thing, man. Masturbation isn't normal. When my streak was 88 days, every food and drink was tastier. And I was so confident I could look at people without any problem. After the relapse, everything I enjoyed disappeared and I was repulsive to a lot of people.
        Nov 8, 2022
    11. amooamir
      amooamir
      But that's nothing for me I saw millions of times worse than now I'm a man of giving it up not control it.
    12. amooamir
      amooamir
      my roommate gave me a wrong statement and as usual I listened to him, but I feel regret I waste my whole day ,9 days before exam.
    13. amooamir
      amooamir
      that about a month that I gave up my bad habit but today I really feel like wanted to do it but that's not gonne happen I won't back to past
      1. LifeIsATrial and Dares Greeneye like this.
    14. amooamir
      amooamir
      it's about 16 days that I gave it up and I feel very good and confidence, everything has returned And I want to remain that way
    15. amooamir
      amooamir
      that's more than a week that I reveal my habit I'm feeling just a bit temptation wish to overcome this obstacle.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22, 2000 (Age: 23)

Signature

[​IMG]