1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by One Eyed Owl

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Yeah I know it has been forever.
    Sorry for another long silence but I had told myself that I was going to be super focused on jobs.
    Jan 9, 2023
  2. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    So that is what I have been. Whether it was online or hitting the streets and asking people about jobs. Have only gotten one interview.
    Jan 9, 2023
  3. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Unfortunately for me I really needed something right now. Don't know if I can get into the details right now because I got to hit the streets again. But there is this remote job that I believe can start right away.
    Jan 9, 2023
  4. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    The only problem is that there have been a lot of weird vibes from the hiring manager.
    Tbh I fear this might be a scam.
    Jan 9, 2023
  5. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    However right now I am really desperate. So I think I am going to call this person and hopefully it will get sort.
    Tbh I am really gambling on this. If it is real, I am going to be alright. If not...this might be the last you ever hear from me.
    Jan 9, 2023
  6. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I don't want that to happen but that decision is out of my hands.
    Jan 9, 2023
  7. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I just want to say...thanks.
    Thanks to the friends I made whether they are here or not.
    You mean more to me than I can I ever possibly express. I love you guys so much and no matter where I am I will never forget the kindness and friendships.
    Jan 9, 2023
  8. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Well I better go.

See You Someday Somewhere Space Cowboy.
    Jan 9, 2023