1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by One Eyed Owl

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    The Sovereign Lord is my strength he makes my feet like the feet of the deer he enables me to tread on the heights
    Jan 19, 2023
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    nicodomemus chp XIX:6 from the lost books of the bible "o lord thou hast brought up my soul from the grave ,thou hast kept me alive"
    Jan 21, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    in my library collection i have the so called lost books of the bible they took out of the holy bible translations,or so they say, is it real or fake dont know, but its good words to live by, its alot about staying away from evil an abstinence
    Jan 21, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    that verse talks about when jesus got put on the cross ,died went to hell,talked had a stern talk with satan, got revived by god went back to earth then went to heaven
    Jan 21, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  5. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Yeah I know those. They are know as the Apocrypha. I am one of those people who think that they are writing by dubious people. I would have to read them again because I don't really remember much of the Apocrypha.
    Jan 22, 2023
    {Ananta} likes this.