1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kuroi Yume

1. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    true. But why we are different from others? Why my friends and your friends laugh at us when we say we practice to abstain from momentary satisfactions? They joke about it and say it's impossible for you!
    Jan 23, 2023
  2. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    Why we are struggling so much for something that biologically we are programmed to do? Why we don't just stop this NF thing and go back to our previous ways of life?
    Jan 23, 2023
  3. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    From 2017 I am struggling to quit PMO and I am still unable to do so. Then why should I continue? This questions randomly came inside my head once, and I thought because it is the way of my life. Because I choose to do so.
    Jan 23, 2023
  4. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    The people who laugh at us, they fear us. They fear that soon we will be free from the worst addiction of mankind and they will still be beating their meat in the corner of their room. They fear our relentlessness.
    Jan 23, 2023
  5. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    Cause this constant war with ourselves made us cold and our eyes have changed, just take a look at a photo of you 10 years ago and look in the mirror, you will see your eyes have changed. Your eyes are determined, focused.
    Jan 23, 2023
  6. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    Believe me this fight worth it, this is not a fight to get women laid in your bed, this is not a fight to get more attractive, this is a fight to tame the dark horse inside your mind. Tame it. It won't die, but tame it, you are taming it already just tame it more oneday it might be calm and oneday it might rampage again..
    Jan 23, 2023
  7. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    It will always stay in our head until maybe we are biologically unfit to ride that dark horse again. But remembering not to forget to tame the dark is a way of life we choose. That',s why we are different from others. We are fighting against natural instincts this fight isn't easy. So my brothers, ignite the fire inside your hearts and fight on. Cause pain is life, pain is the eternal truth.
    Jan 23, 2023