1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kuroi Yume

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Couldn’t relate to you any more. It’s like i’m only recognized at work and people don’t message me out side of work or respond which pisses me off. I had a solid group also now it’s all gone. I was more happy
    Feb 12, 2023
    One Eyed Owl and Kuroi Yume like this.
  2. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    @Mr. Monk such a strange world right? Sometimes it hurts, sometimes I wonder is it some kind of test of life? Should I be more strong to be happy by myself? Should I not give in to despair and be the man myself?!
    Feb 12, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Why what happened??
    Feb 12, 2023
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I never actually thought of it like that. I just felt like everyone is pulling away from me and moving less where so we can’t hang out. Any change what is your name from? Any Anime perhaps?
    Feb 12, 2023
  5. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    @Last Hope 000 my best friend who was my only friend acting like he doesn't know me..now he has other friends..I tried to know what happened but he has a poker face with me all the time so I felt bad that I am kinda simping for him, so I havent contacted him since last year.. I am all alone with no friends :)
    Feb 12, 2023
    One Eyed Owl and Last Hope 000 like this.
  6. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    @Mr. Monk I hope someday we will have friends who will respect us just the same way we respect them right? Well my name is japanese of Dark Dream..not from any anime.. just made it up.
    Feb 12, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's sad to here. What happened to him? Did he get married or got a new job or higher position in society?
    Feb 12, 2023
    Kuroi Yume and One Eyed Owl like this.
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I had a very good friend and a cousin of mine. But ever since he got married he stopped contacting us. Now I never see his face.
    Feb 12, 2023
    Kuroi Yume and One Eyed Owl like this.
  9. Kuroi Yume
    Kuroi Yume
    Feb 17, 2023