1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by One Eyed Owl

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    But even if I told you why I doubt very strongly that the knowledge would change anything at all
    Feb 15, 2023
  2. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    But let's say I take the time to explain it to you. What do you think would happen then?
    Feb 15, 2023
  3. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    My goal is to fulfill the dream even Jiraya sensei was unable to achieve. What I want to create peace and bring justice.
    Feb 15, 2023
  4. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Oh I see that would be really noble of you that would be justice. However what about my family, my friends, my village? They suffered the same fate as this village.
    Feb 15, 2023
  5. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    How's it fair to let only you people preach about peace and justice once the land of fire and the hidden leaf had grown too big to protect the national interests they forced feudal clans to wage war against each other
    Feb 15, 2023
  6. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    You and I are both seeking the very same thing we both want to achieve the peace that Jiraya sensei envisioned. You and I are the same were both motivated by our desire for peace and justice. The justice that I have delivered against the leaf village its no different from what you are trying to do to me
    Feb 15, 2023
  7. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Everyone feels the same pain in losing something dear. You and I both have experience that same pain. You strive for your justice and I strive for mine. We are both just ordinary men who has been driven to seek vengeance In the name of justice
    Feb 15, 2023
  8. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    And if comes call vengeance justice such justice will only breed further vengeance and trigger a vicious cycle of hatred right now we live in such a cycle
    Feb 15, 2023
  9. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I know the past and can foretell our future. It is the same as our history so we believe that Human beings simply cannot understand easy other and they never will. The shinobi world is ruled by hatred and hatred alone
    Feb 15, 2023
  10. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    So Naruto how would you confront this hatred in order to create peace? I want to know what your answer is
    Feb 15, 2023