1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Pauley

1. KainZ
    KainZ
    Hey bro, you need to be at a caloric deficit to lose weight. it's basically calories lost > calories gained. eat less and exercise more. Good luck my friend
    Feb 17, 2023
  2. Pauley
    Pauley
    I know man. I eat well for weaks but then I slip for 2-3 days and it resets all the good eating...
    Feb 17, 2023
  3. absoluteminded
    absoluteminded
    I am having the opposite problem, I can eat all the food in the world and not gain any weight :D
    Feb 21, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  4. Pauley
    Pauley
    @absoluteminded Lucky you :) Unless you are trying to gain weight of course...
    Feb 21, 2023
  5. absoluteminded
    absoluteminded
    I am trying to gain some muscle weight, been trying for the past 10y already. Gained some but not much, I am sometimes happy with my physique though. My body is able to do the sports I like very well, so can’t complain really. Still skinny, but it’s for a reason, so I can go for endurance rides anytime I like. More muscle mass gets you exhausted early, but makes you stronger. It’s all based on your priorities :)
    Feb 21, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  6. Pauley
    Pauley
    @absoluteminded I heard that it can be tough with such a metabolic system, but if you prefer endurance sports anyway... :) For me I currently don't look like someone who is doing long distance running but l can still do it. For better looks, concentration and generally better body function I really need to lose about 10kg though. I am quite happy with the state my muscles are in :)
    Feb 22, 2023
    absoluteminded likes this.
  7. absoluteminded
    absoluteminded
    You will get there, just the same way you got to the 100 days mark. You have all my respect Pauley, congrats!
    Feb 23, 2023
  8. Pauley
    Pauley
    @absoluteminded Thanks for all your support buddy. I got to know you pretty much from day 1 on this site and your wishes mean a lot to me!
    Feb 23, 2023
    absoluteminded likes this.