1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    i realized increasing testosterone levels could also mean a increase in sexual energy thus why i suddenly keep relapsing when i use to keep good streaks
    Apr 28, 2023
    vxlccm, Brain-Police and One Eyed Owl like this.
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    with this in mind, i feel i could tackle my nofap challenge with a new state of thinking
    Apr 28, 2023
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    feel free to inquire about my diet if you too would like ideas on increased testosterone levels
    Apr 28, 2023
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    how has that been working out? sometimes a crash diet seems to have the opposite effect for me at first like it takes things a minute to wake up. cold showers after a hard run seem to pair well with diet and make the best man out of me. (physically, but also like help me interact better / centered with other people)
    May 29, 2023
    {Ananta} likes this.
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    everyone assumes im always angry about something, but no its my high testesterones, its actually normal testesterone levels but because everyone "M"s alot , low testesterones are what they are use to,but how do i explain that to them so i dont
    May 29, 2023
    vxlccm likes this.
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    cutting out dairy cut out some of my body fat quite considerably thou
    May 29, 2023
    vxlccm likes this.
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    my intention on cutting out dairy was to get my hormones back on normal levels, and i heard dairy cause inflamation,seeing i work out,figured it benefited me,so far i dont really have sore body after work outs to a point i dont remember what part i worked out last
    May 29, 2023
    vxlccm likes this.
  8. Khufu
    Khufu
    i heard dairy and soy increase estrogen levels, and when i see a lot of feminine males an younger females develop sooner and quicker, i cant deny that fact
    May 29, 2023
    vxlccm likes this.