1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by LostSon41

1. LostSon41
    LostSon41
    I just wanna say....If I lose this challenge it will be very bad. The correlation between NoFap and my life is like a increasing concave down slope.....if I relapse it's gonna be like a decreasing concave up slope. So thankful for the inspiration online. The way my heart and soul feel right now is so good, I don't want it to ever go away.
    May 2, 2023
    WinningSystem and Ank07 like this.
  2. WinningSystem
    WinningSystem
    Got the calculus terminology lol. Praise God man keep going. Are you replacing slavery to lust with a deeper relationship with and service to God?
    May 3, 2023
    Restored Rebooter likes this.
  3. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Hey don’t worry. If you relapse, the fact that you’ve gotten this far once will serve as proof you can do it again and also provide you with insights and experience. Accept that you might mess up one day, and just pick yourself back up. Sure it’ll be just as hard, but you’re stronger now than when you were on your first streak.
    May 3, 2023
  4. LostSon41
    LostSon41
    Don't worry yall, I'm still charging full speed ahead. I am expressing gratitude to the Lord for guiding me out of some close calls a few weeks ago.
    May 3, 2023
    Ank07 and WinningSystem like this.
  5. WinningSystem
    May 4, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.