1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by White Sheep

1. View previous comments
  2. Pauley
    Pauley
    @Ank07 Sounds like the authority in Anktown was sleeping for a while. Sounds like the thoughts forgot their place. Hopefully it's getting better :)
    May 30, 2023
    White Sheep and Ank07 like this.
  3. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    *replies an eternity later* I got sick and even busier.
    I've got 2 kitties and 1 puppy. 3 animals...I think for now letter and I are gonna stop rescuing animals of off the street lol. They take a lot of work.
    Jun 1, 2023
    Ank07 and Pauley like this.
  4. Pauley
    Pauley
    @WhiteSheep Wow almost a zoo :O Kitties and puppy go well together? I heard that conflict can arise :D
    Jun 2, 2023
    Ank07 and White Sheep like this.
  5. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Almost a zoo indeed xD. Yeah it can, we are training Capu (the puppy) to stop thinking Piper (one of our kitties) is one of his plushies lol. But they are not too agressive with each other and sometimes they just play tag. We are teaching Capu how to kiss Pipper and when he is chill he understands but sometimes he just wants to bite E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
    Jun 3, 2023
    Pauley and Ank07 like this.
  6. Ank07
    Ank07
    Get well soon ma'am. It must be a lot of work to take care of those three. Hope they don't show aggression as much as kitty showing in Pauley profile pic.
    Jun 4, 2023
    White Sheep and Pauley like this.
  7. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep Sounds like fun to live with animals :)
    @Ank07 This cat is pretty chill, his name is Spunky
    Jun 4, 2023
  8. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    thanks guys xD

and yeah Spunky just smells particular things. That's all :3
    Jun 6, 2023
  9. Ank07
    Ank07
    @Pauley and @White Sheep ma'am, how are you doing?
    You both are less active these days. Hope you are doing fine :)
    Jun 27, 2023
  10. Pauley
    Pauley
    @Ank07 Hey Ank, I have been pretty stressed out the last couple of weeks. Final deadline for my thesis is very soon, I have much to do and having little frustration tollerance and motivation. Also searching for a new job for my time after university. Been losing myself in whatever lately... (mostly video games). Need to get out of that hole once again... In a couple of months I can have real holidays...
    Jul 1, 2023
  11. Pauley
    Pauley
    How about yourself? Hope your doing well!
    Jul 1, 2023
  12. Ank07
    Ank07
    I am fine. Getting back on track after few relapses. Starting my college soon. So, little bit excited. Hope you find a good job. Don't stressed out, everything will be fine.
    Jul 3, 2023
  13. Pauley
    Pauley
    @Ank07 Thank you! Hope you get a good start into your studies. If I can give you one tip on computer science, even if you learn something rather obscure and theoretical like automata theory: the internet is full of helpful resources like YouTube. When I started I thought that the stuff that I learn is so unique that it's wasted time looking for other resources. How wrong I was ... :D
    Jul 8, 2023
  14. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Hey hope you are feeling better by the time you are seeing this message. I can understand that transition from school to work and it's difficult but once you transtion that, it will be better.

On the other hand, i've been busy, letter and i rescued a female dog and her three puppies from a family who have them all starving and we have been looking for ways to help them out and for people to help us to.
    Jul 12, 2023
  15. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    ...Now I have two cats and 5 dogs hahaha, sometimes it's a bit of a nightmare but we are happy we could save them, we will find them a home soon.

I hope Ank get better and better with the strike :)
    Jul 12, 2023
  16. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep Thanks, yeah I feel a bit better :) Wow, so many animals, are you living on a farm or something? :D Hopefully they all come along well with each other. After I get a new job I want to move and maybe get myself a nice cat or something :)
    Jul 15, 2023
  17. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Happy to hear that. No, but the house we are renting now is pretty big. But I would love having a farm so we can rescue more stray or abused dogs. They are getting along well they are just a lot of work.

Cats are very cute! I hope you get one like the one in your avatar!
    Jul 15, 2023
  18. Ank07
    Ank07
    Congrats for the job @Pauley :)
    Kitty in your profile pic, is this is not enough? XD Hope you find a less violent kitty this time :D

I am sure, they will get along very soon because my Sheepy ma'am is herding them XD. Let me know ma'am, if they misbehave, I will give them some spanish tips :D
    Jul 15, 2023
  19. Pauley
    Pauley
    I haven't found a new job yet @Ank07. I just lost some of the stress I had before, partially because of yours and @White Sheep 's kind words :) Man you really need to checkout the "spunky cat" meme, the cat is very chill!
    Jul 16, 2023
  20. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Spunky is only a bh smeller xD

i herd them indeed when they are not bitting on my skirt :') lol.
    Jul 17, 2023
  21. Ank07
  22. Pauley
    Pauley
    Jul 23, 2023
  23. Ank07
    Jul 24, 2023
    Pauley and White Sheep like this.
  24. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    oh mann ahahaha cats that swim, I want two for myself please xD
    Jul 26, 2023
  25. Ank07
    Ank07
    Rare cats ma'am, these are rare ;)
    But you can train your cats. Show them this video and they can learn to swim too :D
    Jul 26, 2023
  26. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    if only that were enough lol
    Jul 27, 2023
  27. Ank07
    Ank07
    Can't you ask them ma'am, what would be enough for them. I am sure they will understand you lol :D
    Aug 7, 2023
    White Sheep likes this.
  28. White Sheep
    Aug 7, 2023
    Ank07 likes this.
  29. Ank07
    Ank07
    Sep 3, 2023
  30. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    it's been a while indeed, i have a new rescue dog :D
    Sep 5, 2023
    Ank07 likes this.
  31. Ank07
    Ank07
    Haha good to know. So, what the plan ma'am? Where your rescue will stop? :)
    Sep 7, 2023
    White Sheep likes this.
  32. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Never! We will rescue at least 100 dogs! We are looking for a way to afford a piece of land to have alllll the dogs there. :D I love dogs! Like a farm for dogs to enjoy!
    Sep 7, 2023
    Ank07 likes this.
  33. Pauley
    Pauley
    @Ank07 Hey Ank, sorry for answering so late. I'm doing well, how are you? Had to hand in my thesis last week, but plans changed a little bit and I got my deadline extended to be in four weeks. Hoping to get some more perspectives on my topic done to get a good final grade, can't wait to be done with it.
    Sep 16, 2023
  34. Pauley
    Pauley
    @Ank07 Did you get into your college?
    @White Sheep Sheepy, it sounds like you are about to open an animal shelter :) Unfortunately dogs don't seem to like me these days. Whenever I'm stressed I go out for walks and dogs seem to pick up my stress level and feel threatened. Getting barked on a lot :D.
    Sep 16, 2023
  35. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    That's what it seems like, Lord willing. And D: oh no! I am so sorry maybe after the stress from school, dogs will love you again :p maybe. But happy to know you are okay!
    Sep 17, 2023
  36. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep I have to see myself I will forgive them... I'm just glad that I get along well with cats and sheeps though! Speaking of which, how is it going in sheepland? Has all the English there is been taught?
    Sep 18, 2023
  37. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    That's great and awesome at least! All English has been taught for sure!!! I got observed by my trainer and I got a perfect scored in my feedback. The trainer was happy I am such a patient teacher :') I think I might be good at teaching by now..
    Sep 18, 2023
    Ank07 likes this.
  38. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    I moved to a very poor area of my country, but more than that a very ignorant society whose only dream is to immigrate illegally to the USA. They don't know how to educate their children, their children don't know how to read, don't know English, abuse their pets... Mr Letter and me are trying to find a way we can help a bit on taking people out of the curse, bc ignorance is a curse people ...
    Sep 18, 2023
    Ank07 likes this.
  39. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    ... got on when they decided that learning and being a good person wasn't profitable or important. So Lord willing we can help with that by teaching :)
    Sep 18, 2023
    Ank07 likes this.
  40. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep Ah nice congrats :) I have a friend who just became a "real" teacher a couple of months ago. He was like a teacher "on trial" after university for two years and at the end they tested him if he can be a real teacher. Don't know if that's just an european thing though. Is your evaluation something like that or a more general work evaluation?
    Sep 19, 2023
  41. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep Hope you are being safe. I grew up in a low income area of my town and I'm quite used to people like that (drugs, aggresive animals like pitbulls, gangster rap and all that...). I must say that I'm glad that I can afford now to live away from them because I defenitely tried to be like them when I was younger, almost burned some bridges in my education etc.
    Sep 19, 2023
  42. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep Still I believe that many of them are not stupid, just misguided and they believe everything is predetermined. Anyway... sounds at least like your life expenses are at least smaller now :)
    Sep 19, 2023
  43. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Wow knowing the kitty cat more and more.
    Yes it's interesting how the environment where you are can affect you. But I am happy you recognize it quickly enough. When did you realize? And how? Was it something that clicked on you?
    Sep 22, 2023
  44. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    We have a lot of expenses to pay. We bought almost two acres of land 10 minutes away where we are renting.
    Sep 22, 2023
  45. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    It's a beautiful place but we are still paying for it. And having 3 large dogs and 1 small dog and 2 cats to feed isn't exactly cheap. But we do both things with our heart. The two acres purpose is to be able to set a dog shelter and the dog and cat food is to feed those ones who otherwhise would have died of starvation on the street.
    Sep 22, 2023
  46. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep Not even sure how, I guess most of my old friends didn't have many interesting things to say and my friend circle changed. I was lucky that I had a couple of ambitious friends who were much more interesting to hang out with at some point.
    Sep 23, 2023
  47. Pauley
    Pauley
    Wow two acres is huge! You can probably get loads of dogs in there :D. Its good to hear that you found your passion with animals! Eventhough it might be tough, it sounds like it would be great for you to find a way to make decent revenue working with animals.
    Sep 23, 2023
  48. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Well I am super glad you came out of it, thats the important part!

And yeah! Lots of dogs. I'm not sure about the revenue, bc shelters here struggle way to much with lack of donations in general. We will mostly do it for the animals but not much for ourselves, I love dogs,
    Sep 24, 2023
  49. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    but I love more saving them and if that hurts our wallets, it's okay, we are trying to do a good deed for the ones who can't defend for themselves.
    Sep 24, 2023
  50. Pauley
    Pauley
    Thanks! Ah yeah it sounds reasonable, that most of them just live on donations...
    The animals are lucky with Sheepy in the area :)
    Sep 25, 2023
  51. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Thanks! :)
    Sep 25, 2023