1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
sandra
Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2015
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
April 20

Share This Page

sandra

Fapstronaut, Female

Almost two weeks since i've relapsed. I can do this. Jul 18, 2015

sandra was last seen:
Nov 23, 2015
    1. sandra
      sandra
      Almost two weeks since i've relapsed. I can do this.
      1. TheGhettoLife
        TheGhettoLife
        Yes you can!! Im right here right with yah!
        Jul 18, 2015
    2. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      Sandra. It has been several days now so are you doing well I hope have you been able to get past your relapse you much be a very strong woman to go as long as you did as for me it is the hardest thing I have done in my life. So if you want to we can maybe chat more unless you think that an old man like me has nothing to share. If that is the case just let me know that I'm wasting your time
      1. sandra
        sandra
        hello,i'm sorry i've been so busy with my school I haven't had time to go on this website. how are you doing?
        Jul 18, 2015
    3. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      I guess you gave up on me just like the rest so now im back to square one again maybe my first plan was the best of them all so good luck on your journey my you do better than i did
      1. TheGhettoLife
        TheGhettoLife
        No blame game here. We're all in this together. Keep it up and dont give in. No one gives up on anyone.
        Jun 28, 2015
    4. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      You are the first person that has I think that you really want to win and so do I but we will need each others help to finish the race will you help me and I will do the same for you
    5. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      Sandra just saying hello and hope things are better to you do not really know how much you are disappointed in your relapse but I have had so many that I believe that this has more control over me then any thing that I have done in my whole life so if you need someone to talk with you can get back with me that is if you can and want to help each of us to take control
      1. sandra
        sandra
        you can do it! don't let it get the better of you. You are stronger than that
        Jun 27, 2015
    6. sandra
      sandra
      Relapsed.. I hate this feeling of disappointment. I never want to feel it again. Time to pick myself up and start over again.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheGhettoLife
        TheGhettoLife
        Jun 28, 2015
      3. sandra
        sandra
        Jul 18, 2015
      4. sandra
        sandra
        @arturo111 thank you! I'm sure you can do it too. stay strong
        Jul 18, 2015
    7. sandra
      sandra
      Two weeks hard mode!
      1. Kurapika likes this.
    8. sandra
      sandra
      One week hard mode!
      1. arturo111 and setmefreebr like this.
      2. arturo111
        arturo111
        Nice, girl. Be strong and keep going! We are with you
        May 9, 2015
    9. sandra
      sandra
      5 days and 4 hours! I beat my previous record so I'm proud of that! :-)
      1. Anne-Dauphine likes this.
    10. Meeka Akers
      Meeka Akers
      Going to break and just go with the urges for 1.5 days

Then never again

1 last joy ride and I'm done forever
      1. headedup
        headedup
        In my opinion, personal experience, the experience of others, and research, that mindset never ever ever works, unfortunately. If quitting is a goal that is worth it to you, you would start today. If you want to keep doing it for 1.5 days, that shows that you subconsiously still see MOing as a good thing, as something you value MORE than quitting.
        May 6, 2015
      2. headedup
        headedup
        I am NOT putting you down; I am offering help. Send me a message my friend and I will be very happy to talk to you and help get you on track!
        May 6, 2015
      3. Amit Singh
        Amit Singh
        no offence but if you consider giving in "joy ride", then it means you are not really ready to quit.
        May 6, 2015
    11. sandra
      sandra
      Almost four days since I relapsed. I'm not going to make the same mistake this time
      1. mattyjsy and headedup like this.
    12. Meeka Akers
      Meeka Akers
      I edged

Restarting at day 1 sadly
      1. sandra
        sandra
        Don't beat yourself up because of that! Just use it as motivation to try even harder next time. We all have to start somewhere and the journey isn't an easy one. You just need to practice saying No to yourself when the urges come
        May 4, 2015
    13. sandra
      sandra
      One day 2 hours since I relapsed.. the urges are strong but i'm trying to block them out
    14. sandra
      sandra
    15. sandra
      sandra
      Relapsed but not going to let this stop me from achieving my goal
      1. headedup likes this.
      2. headedup
        headedup
        You'll be all right, just be careful not to binge! Stay strong!
        May 2, 2015
    16. sandra
      sandra
      4 days 11 hours hard mode!!
      1. headedup likes this.
    17. sandra
      sandra
      2 days 20 hours hard mode so far! Making progress little by little
      1. smit1991 likes this.
    18. sandra
      sandra
      fighting the urges by saying no to myself
      1. Gentleman WriterDreamer
        Gentleman WriterDreamer
        You can do this, Just know that it is not you that wants to PMO but actually your mind that just wants another hit of dopamine. I know you beat this. : )
        Apr 29, 2015
      2. M L
        M L
        Is there a better activity you can say yes to? The first days are very hard, but you can do it:)
        Apr 29, 2015
      3. Gentleman WriterDreamer
        Gentleman WriterDreamer
        I know you *can* beat this. : ) I meant to say. But yes M L is right, it helped me a great deal to take the motivation my urges gave me to PMO and instead channel that energy toward something positive. Maybe it could help you as well
        Apr 29, 2015
    19. sandra
      sandra
      urges but i'm trying to ignore them
      1. Andrew01
        Andrew01
        instead of ignoring them try doing something that you like to keep the mind busy
        Apr 28, 2015
    20. sandra
      sandra
      Hoping that I can avoid relapsing tomorrow.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 20