1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by inzynier1

1. AndySky180
    AndySky180
    Like = Sympathize. Tough times, and you being sad is very understandable. You are not alone, and good times are still in store for you I know. Stay in touch, ok!!! :-))
    Feb 9, 2017
    The Blue Ocean and inzynier1 like this.
  2. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    We're all gonna go through that sooner or later but I think it's a necessity. The sooner it happens, the sooner we can get out. It's a must. From now on try to become the best of you and first prove to yourself that it wasn't YOUR loss that she abandoned you when you actually needed her help but that it's gonna be her loss.
    Feb 9, 2017
    The Blue Ocean, inzynier1 and Burner1 like this.
  3. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    When you get there, I think she is gonna come back but you may not be willing to do the same. :D!!!
    I wish you and all of us the best!!!
    Feb 9, 2017
  4. Nemoris
    Nemoris
    My man! I know what you are going through... my gf, whom was everything go me, left me for someone else not too long ago. Ofc the reasons for her leaving are some other, but it still hurts. Just listen: Keep yourself occupied, be with people that make you happy and keep looking forward! It will get better, I promise!
    Feb 9, 2017
  5. Burner1
    Burner1
    I am here Man - be strong. WE'RE ALL HERE. Have to agree with @TheRevenant and @Nemoris . I would never leave a friend alone in your state, much less my SO, who I was intimate with. It's tough, but stay steady and move on. We can't change the past, only the future. And this group will be with you through thick and then as we all journey TOGETHER.
    Feb 9, 2017
  6. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    Thanks, guys. Having the most difficult time in my life, I think. Just scared sometimes of the future. When she was with me, everything was so easy to do...we were approaching our dreams. Now, I have to do something, but still dont know what.
    Feb 10, 2017
    Burner1 and SteelshoT like this.
  7. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    Sometimes I feel like flying above the ground. I just loved her. So much. But failed sometimes. Apologized too often. Miss her. Really. I would do anything to get her back, but I know Its not a good way. I must focus on myself. Please, guys, help me get through this. I feel like nobody understand me in real world
    Feb 10, 2017