1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by inzynier1

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oohhh the lady's are talking To you!! Nice you getting the super powers lol day 22 that's awesome!! Stay strong
    Feb 10, 2017
    AndySky180 and inzynier1 like this.
  2. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Awesome :D!!!
    Feb 10, 2017
    Burner1, AndySky180 and inzynier1 like this.
  3. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    Haha, it's so cool guys :D Seem to be interesting, though ^^ nice to know, haha. Maybe girls like Engineers :D
    Feb 10, 2017
  4. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Our problem is that we stay home or away from girls and expect them to somehow find us and flirt but it's not possible!!! We gotta be daring and go out so they could see us and then we'll find out how attractive we all can be and how girls are gonna look at us that's when we're gonna believe in ourselves and don't get obsessed over one girl who doesn't care about us!
    Feb 11, 2017
  5. The Blue Ocean
    The Blue Ocean
    It would be pretty awesome if girls like engineers. I am studying my first year of electronics engineering (one of three years), hope that attractive. :P

Anyways, jokes aside. Really happy to hear that girls are contacting you. :)

Also, @TheRevenant, what you describe is my problem exactly! :S
    Feb 12, 2017
    inzynier1 likes this.
  6. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Don't worry, soon you'll get over it @The Blue Ocean . I myself am still in the process of learning it.
    Feb 12, 2017
    The Blue Ocean and inzynier1 like this.
  7. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    I ended some king of technical study. Im an enginner. Kinda proud of that. Seem to be interesting coz of this to some females :p
    Feb 12, 2017
    The Blue Ocean likes this.