1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Bruno Max
Last Activity:
Feb 17, 2017
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Birthday:
Jul 6, 1998 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Bruno Max

Fapstronaut, Male, 25

Im in love with a girl.Wow.I'm gonna use the law of attraction for getting her.does anybody here know about the law of attraction? Feb 12, 2017

Bruno Max was last seen:
Feb 17, 2017
    1. enigmaaa
      enigmaaa
      Hi,how r you doing..
    2. enigmaaa
      enigmaaa
      Bruno,i never had a girlfriend and so I donot know whether I am the right to comment on it..but the to be inwardly happy.so that everybody is attracted to you..remember. And get back on your streak
      1. enigmaaa
        enigmaaa
        It's better tht we find a partner that sticks to us for lifetime rather than occasional trips...
        Feb 17, 2017
      2. enigmaaa
        enigmaaa
        Just look at the good side I have personally known friends whose hearts and minds were broken by girls afer10 yrs or more yrs..female psyche is different they may be it gf for yrs but will decide to marry u iff if she thinks u are the right one(mentally,financially,physically,etc)to Sire herCHILDREN.
        Feb 17, 2017
      3. enigmaaa
        enigmaaa
        it's evolutionary selection process embedded in women psyche nothing wrong with tha..earlier times it was PHYSICAL factors that dominated..now it's a comlex mixture of everything..there are exception. I have seen women(educated and capable) silently. bearing.their partners all shortcomings ..and still honouring the marriage vow...don't worry just focus on building urself u are young now..
        Feb 17, 2017
    3. enigmaaa
      enigmaaa
      Hi how r you doing.
      1. Bruno Max likes this.
      2. Bruno Max
        Bruno Max
        Ive relpased 7 times in a week bro
        But im gonna make it.We got this.
        Feb 17, 2017
        enigmaaa likes this.
      3. Bruno Max
        Bruno Max
        and one more thing law of attraction is complete bullshit and im never gonna get the girl that i love. Im heartbroken bro :(
        Feb 17, 2017
    4. Bruno Max
      Bruno Max
      Im in love with a girl.Wow.I'm gonna use the law of attraction for getting her.does anybody here know about the law of attraction?
      1. enigmaaa and garudamuda20thn like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. garudamuda20thn
        garudamuda20thn
        i know, just type "the secret" and rhonda bryne, we can aceess about Law of Attarction :)
        Feb 12, 2017
        Bruno Max likes this.
      4. garudamuda20thn
        garudamuda20thn
        basicly its about something attract something
        Feb 12, 2017
        Bruno Max likes this.
      5. enigmaaa
        enigmaaa
        Do..not worry about the law if love is a true ..you will meet..
        Feb 13, 2017
    5. Bruno Max
      Bruno Max
      One i wanna post int he success story session about my successful 90 days reboot.
      1. enigmaaa likes this.
    6. Bruno Max
      Bruno Max
      The thing is i didnt ejaculate but i did injaculate.does anybody here know what injaculation means
    7. Bruno Max
      Bruno Max
      I've relapsed.The thing ive learned is never edge even for 1 second cos its gonna lead to binging.
      1. enigmaaa likes this.
      2. enigmaaa
        enigmaaa
        Well said ,edging is the worst..there the constant domine..hit..makes one a sexual maniac..I made a mistake of edging to triggers since last two yrs while I was in soft mode..now 25 days monk mode..no edging,no urge no wet dream,but slight morning wood is there..
        Feb 11, 2017
      3. enigmaaa
        enigmaaa
        Oh ..I remember around 7 the..I had a very mild nocturnal emission,but I got up before the flood gates were about to open completely..but it was not after any wet dreams...
        Feb 11, 2017
    8. Bruno Max
      Bruno Max
      crap!I've edged today for 3 minutes and I still feel like edging.Facing strong urges to edge.Have to deal with this somehow.
      1. AndySky180 likes this.
      2. enigmaaa
        enigmaaa
        Brother what evey u do donot edge..idid it for previous 2 yrs.almost made my a sexual maniac ,edging is perpetual fapping..donot touch..try to transmute it urges by instantly engaging yourself.. stay strong..NEVER NEVER edge..
        Feb 8, 2017
        Bruno Max and AndySky180 like this.
      3. Bruno Max
        Bruno Max
        Yea bro.Thanks. its very hard.But its possible.Whats your current streak bro?
        Feb 8, 2017
    9. Bruno Max
      Bruno Max
      Has anyone here read the book 'The Magic' by Rhonda Byrne?It's such a wonderful book.If you've not read it yet.Go read it right away. :)
      1. AndySky180 likes this.
      2. enigmaaa
        enigmaaa
        I have noted down the name will give it a try..when time permits....
        Feb 7, 2017
        AndySky180 and Bruno Max like this.
      3. Bruno Max
        Bruno Max
        Yea.Thats good mate. :)
        Feb 7, 2017
        AndySky180 likes this.
    10. Bruno Max
      Bruno Max
      Wow!Day 1
      1. AndySky180 and Warrior Within like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Bruno Max
        Bruno Max
        Thank you so much Brother. :(
        Feb 7, 2017
        AndySky180 likes this.
      4. Bruno Max
        Bruno Max
        :) *
        Feb 7, 2017
        AndySky180 likes this.
      5. AndySky180