1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
iwanttobemyoldselfagain
Last Activity:
Jan 20, 2019
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

iwanttobemyoldselfagain

Fapstronaut

iwanttobemyoldselfagain was last seen:
Jan 20, 2019
    1. Anne-Dauphine
      Anne-Dauphine
      Hey thank you so much gal much appreciated! I had to check haha I'm not even counting anymore, but I'm at 336 days :) I wish the best for you too, I really hope you reach your goals! I loved the message you put in the avatar thread btw!
    2. dextermorgan
      dextermorgan
      Hey !
      How are you holding up ?
    3. MelancholyWeightlifter
      MelancholyWeightlifter
    4. dude_BrahMan
      dude_BrahMan
      yep i didn't notice the date until after i made the post. at least now you can try it out for next time. take care.
    5. dextermorgan
      dextermorgan
      Hey.

Thanks for the random motivation, man !
      You are dead right on the fact that body and mind starts to rationalize stuff again and again.
      I am trying to hang on.
      Returning to my old self - that is my goal too.
      Thanks again !
      How is your progress ? Keep going.
    6. iwanttobemyoldselfagain
      iwanttobemyoldselfagain
      I have exams too, from today. I'm really trying hard this time. I never wanna go back to this habit you know. Wish me luck. Also, how did your exams go?
    7. MizzTerious
      MizzTerious
      Aww, thanks for the comment and the support, I've heard a little about fan fiction (although im not going to investigate, or else I might get sucked in lol). I feel its really hard to find recovery for girls, whenever I look online everything is aimed at men, which makes me feel even worse. Im also here for you if you need anyone to talk to also. Sorry for the late reply, I have exams and have went into lock-down mode =P.