1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vet

1. pjain261
    pjain261
    Yeah it's day 20 completed for me too !
    I need to move to more financially rewarding career , trying to move to States ryt now.
    Wife and kids are fine and now I feel more attached and confident.
    Career is not according to my aspiration so trying to move us in same profession.

What about you . How is family and career now ?
    Mar 20, 2017
    vet likes this.
  2. vet
    vet
    Where do you currently live pjain? I can tell you, I love living here in the states. I live in Wisconsin.

My family is good - I don't have a girl or any kids at the moment. My little brother lives with me and since i've been staying away from PMO i've been more on top of keeping our place clean and it looks great.
    Mar 21, 2017
    pjain261 likes this.
  3. vet
    vet
    As far as work goes I'm still having trouble getting in before 10 am ( which is OK for my boss, but not OK for me ) I want to get in around 9 am. Today I was in at 9:50 so i do want to improve on that.

Other than that I can't believe its been almost a whole month ! Lets keep it goin man !
    Mar 21, 2017
  4. pjain261
    pjain261
    I live in India ryt now .
    My work visa is getting filed this year but additionally also trying to improve my skills etc to move to some other organization if visa does not get through.

I will suggest you can wake up early when you start sleeping early . What time you sleep generally now?
    Mar 21, 2017
    vet likes this.
  5. vet
    vet
    I usually try to be in bed by 12 , midnight .
    Mar 26, 2017