1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DBug

1. DBug
    DBug
    it won't completely go away on it's own. To prevent it from getting worse he presceibed me half a penis pill (s****s - lowest concentration - 5mg) per day to increase bloodflow and hopefully help with keeping it from getting worse and my god they are so fucking expensive (100€ - for the lowest concentration!!!).
    Mar 26, 2017
  2. DBug
    DBug
    Why have social healthcare if they don't care enough about my penis to cover treatment?! At the end he asked me if everything is alright and I decided to give it another go and tell him that I never had an orgasm with a women. That visibly got him worried.
    Mar 26, 2017
    AndySky180 likes this.
  3. DBug
    DBug
    Sent me to the lab for a hormon scan and after that we'll go from there he said. I expect that scan to be alright and I plan to tell him what I think it is the next time I see him. He is said to be an authority on the field so maybe he's heard about PIED. We'll see. But apart from all that I'm fine. Final exams are next week and I'm a bit stressed but it's ok. Wish me luck!
    Mar 26, 2017
    Gionel and Icyweb like this.
  4. Gionel
    Gionel
    Good luck on your final exams and don't relapse because of the stress! Take some exercise and cold showers to deal with them. PMO only make stress much worse.
    Mar 26, 2017
    DBug likes this.