1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AntiqueRevolverGuy

1. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    But all the lessons are more clearly understood.
    Apr 1, 2017
    | Nico | likes this.
  2. vulture175
    vulture175
    When final fantasy vii remake gonna be released man :D
    Apr 1, 2017
    | Nico | likes this.
  3. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    Well not until I beat VIII first.

Final Fantast VII was perfect though, so perfect in every way. They just hit something perfect with that one.
    Apr 1, 2017
    | Nico | likes this.
  4. vulture175
    vulture175
    :D they say it's gonna be released this year, battle system will be mixed between turn-base and action :D. ff7 and ff8 were my childhood. I prefer ff8 soundtracks over ff7 tho both are perfect. ff8 sounds more intense, mysterious while ff7 sounds more nostalgic, sad and deep. And when smt give us true emotions, we don't think about pmo, cuz pmo takes away our true emotions. That's why i love these games :D
    Apr 1, 2017
    | Nico | likes this.
  5. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    There's some things in VIII that I can see they were trying to repeat from VII. But nevertheless it's still very enjoyable. I really like Laguna, he's very handsome and his overall character reminds me of my uncle, a lot. Squall reminds me of my younger self. Doing this NoFap thing has kinda reminded me of Laguna a bit though, he for some reason comes across to me as some NoFap god or whatever. .
    Apr 2, 2017
    | Nico | likes this.
  6. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    One of the characters described him as "strong and righteous" and that they see a leader in him. That's the kind of man I wanna become.
    Apr 2, 2017
    | Nico | likes this.
  7. vulture175
    vulture175
    I'm lke Seifer :D
    Apr 6, 2017
    ☯ Shiv ☯ and | Nico | like this.
  8. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    Ahh I get it now. Is that why you're always calling Igghyisness 'Chicken wuss' and towards all the female members in the forum, you call yourself their "knight"?
    Apr 7, 2017
  9. vulture175
    vulture175
    Haha. iggyianess, i miss that lizard:d. At the beginning of the game, I thought squall and seifer fight because they both love rinoa lol,. What an intro
    Apr 7, 2017