1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by abnegation

1. Gentleman WriterDreamer
    Gentleman WriterDreamer
    That is the spirit! : ) Hang in there and most of all do not beat your self up. Failure does not define us for truly it is rising from it that shows our true strength.
    May 17, 2015
  2. abnegation
    abnegation
    Thanks Gentleman WriterDreamer! Wow that was a mouthful. Haha. I really found a community where I know I can grow. Let me also know if I can be of any help.
    May 17, 2015
  3. Gentleman WriterDreamer
    Gentleman WriterDreamer
    Haha yep ^_^ most people just call me Gentleman or GWD or Jack. But I love this place so much, the compassion here is truly rare and wonderful.

Know that you are not alone in this challenge, you have all of us with you ready to help. I am happy that you found your way here, and I wish you all the best.
    May 17, 2015
  4. abnegation
    abnegation
    GWD! Sounds like a boss. Haha.

I've been keeping myself busy with school lately. It really helps to have a schedule throughout the day and keep to it. It helps eliminate boredom. On the other hand, I have to find ways to destress. The peeps here say meditation helps. So I'll do that.
    May 17, 2015