1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
J_s3ph
Last Activity:
Oct 14, 2018
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

J_s3ph

Fapstronaut, Male

J_s3ph was last seen:
Oct 14, 2018
    1. Knight Solaire
      Knight Solaire
      Welcome Back J! Get to work on being more active here and I deal with the complicated stuff. ;)
      1. J_s3ph likes this.
    2. Folag
      Folag
      Something to consider. But again it's not really my place as I just joined NoFap and have no idea of your current life standing, how long you've been a member, etc. just trying to share something that might help in the future. I have a good playlist I can send you, if you would like. So, yeah.
      1. Knight Solaire likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Folag
        Folag
        Well I mean, unless you live in the middle of an industrial city in China, there are usually some places you can find that aren't too far from your home where you can just chill. doesn't need to be mountains, just whatever relaxes you
        Mar 16, 2016
      4. Folag
        Folag
        as for the tunes, just look up instrumental stuff or whatever makes you happy, and I assume you have a device that can play music? if u ave an iphone spotify does wonders. And I can always hook you up with some playlists if you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT find/make one
        Mar 16, 2016
      5. Knight Solaire
        Knight Solaire
        I can too, I have trigger free playlists for Spotify :)
        Mar 16, 2016
    3. Folag
      Folag
      Hey listen, definitely not my place, but I know you had a relapse yesterday, and I posted something on the Heirs of the Sun, but I also wanted to say that some soothing instrumental music and a walk around a secluded area, I like to go to some hills near my house, is a really good way I've found to clear my mind and relax myself if I feel tempted or am bored and know it will eventually lead to a bad situation.
      1. Knight Solaire likes this.
    4. Knight Solaire
      Knight Solaire
      Congratulations is in order for you finally making it to two weeks! NO MORE ZERO DAYS! Let's go soldier!
      1. Mighty Wolf and J_s3ph like this.
    5. Decoder™
      Decoder™
      Congratulations for your promotion fellow soldier. It requires constant effort to be where you stand.
    6. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Welcome to Heirs of the Sun, Soldier. We take care of our own around here. Don’t be shy, the Souls want to see you on the member wall, our barracks. Read the Heirs Oath on our announcement page. We are together in this.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]