1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Whackless

1. Whackless
    Whackless
    able to change themselves to resonate with God or else nothing outside of you can make you change. God cannot magically make you stop fapping is what I am trying to say. To realize the Father is not apart from our own innate nature to understand enlightenment is possible and God is ultimately not outside our true nature.
    Apr 16, 2017
    I Free I likes this.
  2. Whackless
  3. Whackless
    Whackless
    To realize the Father is not apart from our own innate nature is to understand enlightenment is possible and God is ultimately not outside our true nature.
    Apr 16, 2017
  4. Whackless
    Whackless
    Typo too bad no edits are allowed. I have realized how much vanity can be involved in this process. Vain benefits of semen retention can only get one so far. Sexual transmutation is not an ends in itself for people who realize the true nature of the universe.
    Apr 16, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Whackless
    Whackless
    It's a highly recommended practice but I like to see keeping your essence inside as a natural byproduct of embracing your fullest potential as a human being. Sexual sublimation in its truest form is just one of the many flowers of being celibate in mind and body.
    Apr 16, 2017
  6. I Free I
    I Free I
    Lovely .
    Apr 16, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.