1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Grow_out_of_it

1. Rika Kibo
    Rika Kibo
    Hey :) Thank you so much for checking in on me haha I don't mind it at all.
    I'm doing really well at the moment, so well that I've lost count on how many days I'm currently on lol but I'm pretty sure it been at least a few weeks haha
    Apr 24, 2017
    Grow_out_of_it likes this.
  2. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    Wow you know you are least bothered about pmo when you stop caring what day it is. That's some hard core dedication. :)
    Apr 24, 2017
    Rika Kibo likes this.
  3. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    From what I have seen through your post and thread I am sure you must be a awesome person in real life.
    Apr 24, 2017
    Rika Kibo likes this.
  4. Rika Kibo
    Rika Kibo
    Haha its honestly thanks to you guys who support me more than I deserve :) How about you? How are things going for you? :)
    Apr 26, 2017
  5. Rika Kibo
    Rika Kibo
    Thanks man! But look at who's talking hahaha. I have no doubt you're someone out of this world :")
    Apr 26, 2017
  6. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    I feel everyone should be happy and loving with a positive attitude so I support everyone and try encourage them. I'm doing great as well thanks for asking. I get so busy that I don't even think about pmo anymore so far so good.
    Apr 26, 2017
    Rika Kibo likes this.
  7. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    Honestly I'm very shy person in real life. I wont even talk to anyone or try to know anyone but when it comes to virtual communication I talk more than what I do in real life. I avoid to meet people and ignore them which had made a bad impression about me but I'm now trying to fix it as far as possible. :)
    Apr 26, 2017
    Rika Kibo likes this.
  8. Rika Kibo
    Rika Kibo
    You're just a great guy man, I must learn from you haha
    That's awesome! I guess we're both in the same boat atm:)
    Apr 26, 2017
  9. Rika Kibo
    Rika Kibo
    Dude, I feel you! I'm used to be exactly like that too! Still a little am if I'm honest here, hehe.
    It's really good that you have a place to express yourself :) Don't worry, as time goes on, you'll naturally find yourself craving for face to face human interaction and virtual communication wouldn't even be enough for you haha
    That's what happened to me :")
    Apr 26, 2017
  10. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    Yeah I'm hoping for this to happen. :)
    Apr 26, 2017
    Rika Kibo likes this.