1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Elucelom

1. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Don't think that! Please don't isolate yourself! If it's relevant, just share. For instance "still horny as heck" makes me wonder what are you doing to replace the fapping? How are you filling your life with new, healthier content? Just eliminating PMO without developing new ways of serving inner needs, would make anyone "still horny as heck", I reckon.
    Apr 29, 2017
    Elucelom likes this.
  2. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Also, about not being active, we notice, guy! I actually surfed over to your profile today to see what was going on with the noise of all that deafening silence!:)
    Apr 29, 2017
    Elucelom likes this.
  3. Elucelom
    Elucelom
    Idk, I've been pretty depressed honestly. That's for reaching out. I'm still going, but it's been hard keeping up to motivation to keep going. As for replacing the PMO... I mean, I'm generally busy. But I don't think there really is a true replacement for any of that in my life.
    Apr 29, 2017
  4. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Thanks for your message! We're really "better together" as they say... So, I've always admired your amazing determination, but I've been wondering about your developing a healthy lifestyle instead of this addiction! Of course, there are PLENTY of things to do to make yourself happier than PMO (which is an illusion anyway). If you ever wanna explore this in a "conversation", let me know! Stay with us, guy!
    Apr 30, 2017
    vxlccm and Elucelom like this.
  5. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    check the convo again. thx.
    Apr 30, 2017
    vxlccm likes this.