1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jack Cooper

1. Robb.
    Robb.
    You did so well on your last streak getting to 11 days. Keep on fighting mate you've got this!
    Apr 29, 2017
    jesusmysaviour likes this.
  2. jesusmysaviour
    jesusmysaviour
    Buddy if you need to overcome pmo you must be ready to change your daily life styles and habit. You MUST develop an hobby inorder to overcome boredom cause most people watch p*** when they are bored . By heart song lyrics , or take a walk or travel to someplace in a bus or do anything just keep yourself busy.
    Apr 29, 2017
    Robb. likes this.
  3. jesusmysaviour
    jesusmysaviour
    You can't overcome pmo if you are not willing to change yourself. You must understand pmo had impact on your daily life so inorder to break the affect you must change your life style
    Apr 29, 2017
    Robb. likes this.
  4. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Please reach out to your folks when the cracks in your armor get large next time! I missed this one & only looked in on you today.:(

Start a convo with me next time? I'd get an immediate email.

"Boredom" seems more of an addiction symptom to me, rather than an related fact…. a haze projected on to our mood by the addiction and a perfect excuse to give into it.

For now, take a deep breath? I try to stay with ya!
    May 1, 2017
    Robb. and jesusmysaviour like this.