1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ali Prins

1. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Hey guy! I know how it feels! You've gotta distract yourself by doing something else NOW. But make it something you like, so that you're get into that (swimming, dancing) -- preferably WITH other people to get out of yourself a bit. Anyway, don't think you're alone; you're not... we'll standing right beside you! peace!
    Apr 30, 2017
    Ali Prins likes this.
  2. Ali Prins
    Ali Prins
    Thanks allot my friend, I have resisted it for the time now but I bet it will haunt me later, I was able to shield it from me... Thanks for support.
    Apr 30, 2017
    Atlanticus likes this.
  3. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    It's definitely not just about resistance. It's more about creating a different way to address whatever emotions PMO covers up. This may sound a bit heavy, but really your body is not in charge; you are, and if it seems to be screaming in your pants it's because you've decided, on some level, that you wanna listen to it more than more important things. Find out what you really care about and put PMO in its place!:)
    Apr 30, 2017
    Ali Prins likes this.
  4. Ali Prins
    Ali Prins
    Thats the hard part, finding the secrets, the secret passages to control, to mind control, You see, this is something very hard for me, I see myself as we and not me, because it is not me only, its always us. I might sound like complete freak but still, it helps sometimes. Could we maybe communicate or send messages to each other? I need a partner in this.. I really do.
    May 1, 2017
    Atlanticus likes this.
  5. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Dude, I just saw this msg for some reason but you can ALWAYS pm, me, of course! I'd be happy 2 chat witya!
    May 22, 2017
  6. Ali Prins
    Ali Prins
    I would love to do that but this is not working for me, the computer messaging is not a good thing for me, could we maybe not chat together on maybe Whats app? that would be great.
    May 23, 2017